Ego AIO leaking when on its side

rabbitneko

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

My friend bought an Ego AIO, and while she's happy with everything, she said it leaks when it's placed on its side. She put it down for a few hours and when she came out most of the juice had leaked out the mouthpiece.

Is this common or is there something wrong with her device? I checked the coil and it's screwed in tightly.

Hi all,

My friend bought an Ego AIO, and while she's happy with everything, she said it leaks when it's placed on its side. She put it down for a few hours and when she came out most of the juice had leaked out the mouthpiece.

Is this common or is there something wrong with her device? I checked the coil and it's screwed in tightly.
This isn't normal, something is wrong. Perhaps try another coil? Also check for a cracked glass, if the coil isn't properly screwed on it can crack the bottom of the tank when you put the top cap back on.

This isn't normal, something is wrong. Perhaps try another coil? Also check for a cracked glass, if the coil isn't properly screwed on it can crack the bottom of the tank when you put the top cap back on.

Thanks, I'll check next time I see her. I'll pass this advice along to her as well.

Back