ego one used or new , from peivate or who stock it?

andro

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
looking for a ego one , saw on thejoytech page they have a rigenerable coil as well and that would be awesome. Looking for the small battery and maybe the bigger size as well .
thanks

I have seen this. Will the CLR work with the new twisp aero tank?

Do u know if we can change the driptip for the one twisp use?

@andro I had a few toots on one this afternoon, and was highly impressed, so much so that I think of binning my eGrip (traveling device) and get either the Twisp Aero or the Ego One as they are exactly the same.

@andro I had a few toots on one this afternoon, and was highly impressed, so much so that I think of binning my eGrip (traveling device) and get either the Twisp Aero or the Ego One as they are exactly the same.
I totally agree. I prefer to support @Oupa because hes always been a good supplier to me but i tried the twisp aero and was impressed As well .

The only reason i bought the aero from twisp was that my dad is set in his ways. I bought it as a gift to him. He prefers to get stuff at a b&m store than online. On top of that he wanted the flat mouthpiece and was gonna dump the 0.5ohm coil anyways. I was so impressed by this device im thinking of ordering me an ego one from vm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason i bought the aero from twisp was that my dad is set in his ways. I bought it as a gift to him. He prefers to get stuff at a b&m store than online. On top of that he wanted the flat mouthpiece and was gonna dump the 0.5ohm coil anyways. I was so impressed by this device im thinking of ordering me an ego one from vm.

Not for a second i want to diss twisp , i we got few product from them as well at the beginning and they do a good job to show vaping to the masses. i just got to know few peole here and i like to support them . i believe twisp should prosper and if anybody want to buy from them is absolutely fine

Not for a second i want to diss twisp , i we got few product from them as well at the beginning and they do a good job to show vaping to the masses. i just got to know few peole here and i like to support them . i believe twisp should prosper and if anybody want to buy from them is absolutely fine
Likewise, the sponsors needs our support

Very interesting thread @andro
Am enjoying and quite surprised at the good feedback on this new Twisp/Joyetech device
Got me very curious. Now I want to try one

Back