Ejuice for Pod Device

dsmerrills

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Guys I need some advice.

A couple weeks ago I bought a Smoant S8 pod device and have been really enjoying it and now my Nic Salt is running low and what I would like to know is do I have to use Nic Salt in the pod or can I refill with regular freebase ejuice?

Does viscosity of the ejuice play a roll? As for the instructions that came with the device it says to stick to 70/30 PG VG but I cannot see anything that says it has to be nic salt.

Looking forward to your responses.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Guys I need some advice.

A couple weeks ago I bought a Smoant S8 pod device and have been really enjoying it and now my Nic Salt is running low and what I would like to know is do I have to use Nic Salt in the pod or can I refill with regular freebase ejuice?

Does viscosity of the ejuice play a roll? As for the instructions that came with the device it says to stick to 70/30 PG VG but I cannot see anything that says it has to be nic salt.

Looking forward to your responses.

Hi @dsmerrils

You do not have to run Nic Salt based in your pod device. Freebase nic anywhere from 6mg-18mg works a treat. Also the new pod devices work well with 70/30 VG/PG ratio. However from my experience i find that 60/40 works just as well if not better as the raio of a little more PG helps with flavour.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sure you can use regular nic juice. I do not think a higher PG juice should make much of a difference, but higher VG could have difficulty in the wicking department.

Hi @dsmerrils

You do not have to run Nic Salt based in your pod device. Freebase nic anywhere from 6mg-18mg works a treat. Also the new pod devices work well with 70/30 VG/PG ratio. However from my experience i find that 60/40 works just as well if not better as the raio of a little more PG helps with flavour.

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Thank you Naeem! I originally thought it has something to do with the viscosity of the ejuice but I'm glad I can use freebase in my pod device as Nic Salts tend to make my chest a bit heavey at times and occasionally cough.

Quick question, so any juice including diy juice can be used to refill a pod system?

Thinking of getting a pod system for the plane - knowing I will stop over at Dubai for a couple of hours before arriving in London.

Quick question, so any juice including diy juice can be used to refill a pod system?

Thinking of getting a pod system for the plane - knowing I will stop over at Dubai for a couple of hours before arriving in London.

I use 55/45 diy 12mg freebase in my pod devices currently.
One orion pod has seen about 20ml of juice.
The other has seen about 15ml so far.
Neither have burnt out yet, around 2 and a half weeks of usage so far.

I use 55/45 diy 12mg freebase in my pod devices currently.
One orion pod has seen about 20ml of juice.
The other has seen about 15ml so far.
Neither have burnt out yet, around 2 and a half weeks of usage so far.
0.1, 0.25 or 0.5?

Thinking of getting the Smok Novo kit but the Nikola one looks good and so does the Vladdin one. I want ease of portability and satisfaction.

It's the DNA version - running one of each pod (0.6 and 1.2) to decide which one I need to stock up on :)
i personally prefer the 0.5, more flavor but really doesn’t do well with 70/30. dry hits.

Informative thread cause im waiting for two pod devices from Vaporesso and was hoping i could just DIY my juice like i do for my normal mod instead of having to buy Nic salt juice or nic to diy.

I didn't have much joy with nic salts, but tested freebase in my Breeze 2. The juice was mixed 60/40. Initially I was very disappointed in the lack of flavor, until I realized that the system lacked charging . After a good charge, it works fine for me. I must say that juices specifically mixed for MTL, performs better flavorwise on the pod setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have much joy with nic salts, but tested freebase in my Breeze 2. The juice was mixed 60/40. Initially I was very disappointed in the lack of flavor, until I realized that the system lacked charging . After a good charge, it works fine for me. I must say that juices specifically mixed for MTL, performs better flavorwise on the pod setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same profile juice in 70/30 3mg , and 55/45 12mg. Have pretty much almost doubled the concentrates to get the flavour to come out to almost the same levels.

i personally prefer the 0.5, more flavor but really doesn’t do well with 70/30. dry hits.
When I got my orion only the 0.6 and 1.2 were available. Not sure if the 0.5 etc (the quest pods) will run fine on the dna with replay on.

Back