Ejuice In Durban

Yash

Serial Vapist
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can buy quality ejuice in Durban? I'm running dangerously low on stock and need some urgently.

Thanks,

Yash

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I know, but Richards Bay is quite a drive!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

then you gonna have to order from one of the online retailers, else @Just B is in pinetown, her juices are quite nice. depends on your nic requirements. like @RevnLucky7 said he is in richards bay and can courier it down, won't take too long. in fact courier from anywhere in the country wont take long at all :)

There is a twist shop in Galleria mall in Toti

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hi @Yash . I am based in Pinetown, but have an agent in Durban and a shop in Hillcrest that sell my e-liquids. If you ever run short again, please feel free to contact me and I am sure we will be able to supply whatever you need. My 30ml are R120.00 and 10ml R50.00

Hi @Yash . I am based in Pinetown, but have an agent in Durban and a shop in Hillcrest that sell my e-liquids. If you ever run short again, please feel free to contact me and I am sure we will be able to supply whatever you need. My 30ml are R120.00 and 10ml R50.00

Thanks Just B, will keep your details handy.

How can i get your details also from pinetown and new to vape

Back