Eleaf LEMO 2

Ooooh lala , Love my Lemo and this RTA seems to have addressed all the issues ... winner winner ....

wow. this is my next buy. after the next thing i buy, probably before the other thing im going to get. followed by something else....
but as soon as its available....... mine!

You just cant keep up with all these new products! (hides wallet) ;(

Wow... Looks great.

I have passed up on all recent tanks, stuck to drippers, but this looks like it solves the issues I had with tanks.

Definitely want one

Looks good - thanks for sharing @Dubz
I wonder if they will make two sizes for the Lemo 2?

I love my Lemo and this new model looks even sexier. I wantzzzzz one!!!

We'll this answered my question on whether I should get a Lemo.

ok so where to pre-order , or wait for local stock ?

takemoney.png

prefer toasting it myself tbh

I know right; Its like when the makers of bread got together and where like; hey you know what would be even better? Sliced bread! And based on consumer feedback; We'll even go ahead and toast it!

You nailed in that description, except I think they even covered it with some creamy spread as well :rofl:

The sad part, just like with the original Lemo, will be the wait until we finally have our grubby paws on them...but on that day, there will be celebrations all over the country...or just some really awesome clouds :D

I
You nailed in that description, except I think they even covered it with some creamy spread as well :rofl:

The sad part, just like with the original Lemo, will be the wait until we finally have our grubby paws on them...but on that day, there will be celebrations all over the country...or just some really awesome clouds :D

Lol @free3dom - at least the delay will give me enough time to enjoy my Lemo 1 that is working nicely now. I need to enjoy the fruits of my labour before realising I am vaping on old technology.

Everytime I get vapemail my wife asks "And what is this......" I say "oh its the newest edition of an atty" and she will say "But you are ordering nearly every week, how can they just make newer stuff in a week?" and I say "Honey technology is improving in leaps and bounds they make new things every week!"

Too cut a long story short, she wanted to know what happens to all my old stuff, I said I send it to the smelters and at the end of the year I will have both aluminium and steel nuggets which I am going to sell to third world countries. SHE HAS NEVER QUESTIONED VAPEMAIL SINCE!

I

Lol @free3dom - at least the delay will give me enough time to enjoy my Lemo 1 that is working nicely now. I need to enjoy the fruits of my labour before realising I am vaping on old technology.

Haha, gotta stay up to date in this game, or risk vaping "last years tanks" :rofl:

That said, I don't think the Lemo v2 will replace my current Lemo. It looks fantastic, but quite different in many respects and I will probably keep both in my collection ;)

Haha, gotta stay up to date in this game, or risk vaping "last years tanks" :rofl:

That said, I don't think the Lemo v2 will replace my current Lemo. It looks fantastic, but quite different in many respects and I will probably keep both in my collection ;)

I'd carry around both; twice the flavours, twice the fun.

Back