Element x Aspire Gusto mini pods

Halfdaft

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

I picked up a gusto mini at Vapecon from Juicy Joes and I'm loving this little device. The only issue is that I can't seem to find anyone that stocks the pods.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I picked up a gusto mini at Vapecon from Juicy Joes and I'm loving this little device. The only issue is that I can't seem to find anyone that stocks the pods.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
I believe Vape Republic have stock of these Pods. check them out here... I knw they also stock the devices. @Vape Republic is champion and will be able to help you with any questions you have
http://www.vape-republic.co.za/element-designer-nicotine-salts/

Hi all,

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Hi @Halfdaft Customs, We are in the process of rolling out the Devices and Pods at a few stores around the country.

Please feel free to give me a call on 0728677227, If you have any issues.

Thanks Buddy!

@Vape Republic, I am wondering why nicotine salt e-juices are recommended for low powered devices and not for sub ohm vaping?

Is it correct that the Gusto has a 900 mAh battery?

Can you give us a list of the stores that will be carrying the Gusto and Pods?

@Vape Republic, I am wondering why nicotine salt e-juices are recommended for low powered devices and not for sub ohm vaping?

Is it correct that the Gusto has a 900 mAh battery?

Can you give us a list of the stores that will be carrying the Gusto and Pods?

Hi Andre,

1) So here's my understanding about sub-ohming and Nicotine salts.
Vapor is created from vaporizing juice. To get more vapor, you're going to need to burn more juice. If you don't cut back to a lower mg/ml of nicotine, you'll start consuming much more nicotine as you consume more juice. This is why high-vapor devices like RDAs and sub-tanks come with recommendations to cut back on juice strength - if you vape three times as much juice by volume, you only need 1/3 of the nicotine content to keep your consumption constant.
So this is why we use low powered devices for Nicotine salts. Less vapor = More Nicotine :)

2) You are correct! 900ma battery.
For more information about The device and Pods, please visit: http://www.vape-republic.co.za/element-designer-nicotine-salts/

3) As soon as we roll out the Devices and Pods, I will update everyone accordingly through This forum, and on our website.

I hope this information helps You out.

Hi Andre,

1) So here's my understanding about sub-ohming and Nicotine salts.
Vapor is created from vaporizing juice. To get more vapor, you're going to need to burn more juice. If you don't cut back to a lower mg/ml of nicotine, you'll start consuming much more nicotine as you consume more juice. This is why high-vapor devices like RDAs and sub-tanks come with recommendations to cut back on juice strength - if you vape three times as much juice by volume, you only need 1/3 of the nicotine content to keep your consumption constant.
So this is why we use low powered devices for Nicotine salts. Less vapor = More Nicotine :)

2) You are correct! 900ma battery.
For more information about The device and Pods, please visit: http://www.vape-republic.co.za/element-designer-nicotine-salts/

3) As soon as we roll out the Devices and Pods, I will update everyone accordingly through This forum, and on our website.

I hope this information helps You out.
Maybe you could send out a unit or two to one of our well-regarded reviewers so they can let the vaping public know what they think. *cough* @KZOR

I'm curious to know how the gusto vapes for someone who is used to and enjoys dripping 3MG, seeing as 20MG is enough to give anyone pause.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Maybe you could send out a unit or two to one of our well-regarded reviewers so they can let the vaping public know what they think. *cough* @KZOR

I'm curious to know how the gusto vapes for someone who is used to and enjoys dripping 3MG, seeing as 20MG is enough to give anyone pause.

Devices have been given already. Keep an eye out for the reviews soon.. :)

Though it may not be as good as some of the other reviewers here, I'm thinking of writing a review for the Gusto.

I know I'm not grounded enough in the vape community to review this product for it to even have a slight impact on what people think but man I'm I loving this product... it's perfection for me! And plz get the honey roasted tobacco if tobaccos are your thing! It's next level

I posted a study/review on nicotine salts some time back with the pros and cons if you want to read up on it?

@Silver if you can maybe move/link to this thread?

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying the gusto mini for my nic cravings, if anyone who owns one can please give me an indication of how long the pods last with daily use?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thinking of buying the gusto mini for my nic cravings, if anyone who owns one can please give me an indication of how long the pods last with daily use?

In my experience they last about a week, you don't need to vape as much with them because of the high nic content. It will most definitely satisfy your cravings!

My pods been lasting me about 8 days... if you using it and vaping should last between 8-10 days.
Also meeting my nic cravings better than anything else I've tried

Ok great, thanks guys, that's about 3/4 pods a month :)

Going to pick this up at month end, tried the honey tobacco at vapecon and it's truly magnificent

Fetching my twisp cue today :)
R399 for the device and 3 pods
Couldn't pass on this deal

Ok great, thanks guys, that's about 3/4 pods a month :)

Going to pick this up at month end, tried the honey tobacco at vapecon and it's truly magnificent

Fetching my twisp cue today :)
R399 for the device and 3 pods
Couldn't pass on this deal

Let me know how the cue matches up once u have both in hand. I must say I'm loving this high nic mtl stealth vaping. It has truly helped my progress.

Ps: the honey roasted is amazing, and your next best should be the pink lemonade ✊

Let me know how the cue matches up once u have both in hand. I must say I'm loving this high nic mtl stealth vaping. It has truly helped my progress.

Ps: the honey roasted is amazing, and your next best should be the pink lemonade
Yep will definitely compare the two asap
Yeah I'm a huge fan of mtl vapes for high nic :) ninja vaping at work
I'm hoping one of these two devices finally converts my wife!

Initial impressions:
Form factor is amazing
Throat hit and flavour is great, however I feel the gusto delivers better in this regard
Pods last about 350 puffs, so will see what sort of mileage I get from one
Pods are 20 or 24mg
Air draw is very tight, a little hard for me to mtl and I actually prefer to use this straight to lung for the throat hit
For the price, form factor and convenience I'd give this 10/10 for now

The gusto will still get my money at month end :) but this is perfect for super stealthy ninja business
3f27d13d83470a52b66fd7b8ae590652.jpg

Initial impressions:
Form factor is amazing
Throat hit and flavour is great, however I feel the gusto delivers better in this regard
Pods last about 350 puffs, so will see what sort of mileage I get from one
Pods are 20 or 24mg
Air draw is very tight, a little hard for me to mtl and I actually prefer to use this straight to lung for the throat hit
For the price, form factor and convenience I'd give this 10/10 for now

The gusto will still get my money at month end :) but this is perfect for super stealthy ninja business
3f27d13d83470a52b66fd7b8ae590652.jpg

Whats the price for the pods and how many pods do you get?

Back