Emotionally attached and sentimental value

And why.... :)
They both are good looking mods. And the evic mini is excellent quality for the money.
Ive grown attached to them.. :) The Minikins look great, Battery lasts really long and they feel good In the hand.. I just love them!!

The Evic mini is just such an awesome run around mod and Ive never had any issues with either of them :)

For me I have allot of items that would never go, ever!!

The first on this list is the Aspire Nautilis, I hardly ever use it anymore but this was jusst such a good vape after the twisp experience, I will never sell it!
Hades Mech mod, my first and only 26650 mod, this is what I started on with Drippers, I still have all my original Trident drippers, and Magma and even Cerberus 26650 mod. These where awesome!! after these I never really looked back at mouth to lung...

Then, the Dimitri, dual 18650 parallel mod, The vape of low ohm builds on this thing are just beast!! it sits and waits for me every day at home :) this thing and velocity RDA's are just awesome...

And even my daily carry with me drivers are not going anywhere, Koopor plus (200) and Smok X-Cube2, together with tfv4 and griffin!! Love it... best thing for when you are stuck in traffic, hehe...

The koopor may be replaced with something like an rx200 at tome stage, but we will have to wait and see, perhaps it ends up with the wife instead :)

All in all, I think i'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to my vape kit, I have only vary rarely sold off items, in fact, I think I sold a total of 3 items during my 2 year journey... I just love vaping and the change it has brought to my life, these devices standing on a home built display unit, sit as reminders of where our vape journey started... (lol, don't have the twisps anymore, they are now with a colleagues at work that find them a perfect fit and have not changed to anything else since I sold it to him almost a year ago..)

While that would have been true a while ago it's no longer true... back in the days when tanks leaked, were a hassle to build and get right, didn't have the power and so on there was no really good vape like a REO... but today we have tanks and mods that give a fantastic vape.

The bottom line is I am never ever with a REO... and I mean never... I always have one with a fresh rayon wick in a Divo (BF Atty) on top of a REO Grand with an Italian Bottle filled with Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice 9mg and a full battery. And if I could only have one setup this would be it.

But I am loving the Target and Gemini tanks with cCell ceramic coils on top of Snow Wolf Mini's, Minikin and Presa mods... I have different juices (mainly Vapour Mountain XXX) in 5 of them and they have just really outstanding lung hitting flavour.

The info I was waiting for on Reos and how the VAPE compares to what us kids are using.

I want to find a beat up Reo to refurbish. I wont get more than one high end device and a refurbished one wouldnt leave my room never mind the house. A mod to be proud of.

All my kit. I don't sell any of my hobbies that still interest me. If i gave up vaping then it would all go.

Same here. Plus my collection isnt huge.

IMG_2178.jpg

The very first one I bought was the Justfog (the black one) with the idea of cutting down on cigarettes (not to quit).
After a days use I found I liked vaping and that I had only smoked 8 cigarettes so I went out to buy another one. Ended up with an Ego one mega battery and an Aspire Nautilus tank on top. Two days later had my last cigarette.
My journey had begun. :)
Dave

I love seeing all these old pen style mods. It's awesome. I stopped smoking for a while at 1 stage also on a pen style device the one and only twisp clearo. (But that only lasted about 3 months) Got no picks cause I piffed it begging of this year.

I have others I might not part with but,the one with the wooden inlays is one of a pair and the plain SL was given to me as a gift,I then proceeded to cut it:rolleyes:
IMG_1875.jpg

• My Reo, because it was my first serious expense in the vaping world and got me totally over the last stretch of cravings - still use it on a daily basis as it is my drinking buddy.
  • My LimeLight e-Pipe, because I received it as a gift from a bunch of awesome members - use it during chill time or when I want to impress young beautiful girls.
  • My Woodie Squonker, because it was a free gift, hand made by @Genosmate and send all the way from the sticks to Ireland - use it strictly at my electronic work bench.

I love seeing all these old pen style mods. It's awesome. I stopped smoking for a while at 1 stage also on a pen style device the one and only twisp clearo. (But that only lasted about 3 months) Got no picks cause I piffed it begging of this year.

From humble beginnings...

I started with KR808 gear (but quickly moved on to the 510 18XXX mech and VV/VW tube mods and rebuildables). Stopping smoking was as easy as just tossing them in the thrash, but I missed the mechanics of it. The so called cig-a-likes is the only thing I saw ads for (Blu - on TV). I did some research, decided the Blu was junk, and at the time these appeared to be much higher rated by folks. So I dove in.

Halo G6 mech batteries (that I only ran with mini tanks... I learned day one that I hate cartos). Somewhere in the boxes of stuff not used is a bunch of new tanks, 2-3 USB/wall chargers, some color coordinated blue/black neck carriers and I think even the boxes they all came in. One of the largest batts is still unused, a backup (in a box someplace). That gives an idea of how short their in use tenure was.

I went and found mine. Excuse the dust and tanks with joose still in them. When I got my first 510's they were just put in a glasses case, a box and mostly forgotten.

g6gear.jpg

I think I have a new item I'm attached too, actually 2 items. For those who never saw today I received my snow wolf mini and gemini tank. What more do you need. A dam sexy mod with a tank that has the most cleanest and flavour full taste I've ever experienced.
I'm in vaping heaven right now...
14610961327691108675658.jpg

I don't think I could let old #1 Reo go. Picture is how I received it, bought used off classifieds. A Mini 2.1 non LP Copper Vein that was already well on its way to be a black Reo along with a brass RM2. It's almost all black now outside with a CV interior. Now days it wears a Chalice III atty, SS Syber tip and aluminum button.

number-one.jpg

Same with these two brass Mini 1.0's running O-16 atty's. They are the smallest metal Reos running 14500 batts (along with the OG 2011 Mini I have), AND they are the heaviest Reos.

32.jpg
r26brickles.jpg

The night crew won't be living with anybody else... an OG VV Grand SV w/IGO's; Traxxx the P67 TRA/Black Anodized that right now is running SA elixir's in a 2013 Cyclone instead of the Hybrid Manta; and The Window, an all black LP/SL Mini 2.1, Nuppin' V2.
nightcrew.jpg

This is thumper.

She was sent here from Reosmods 2 years ago and is a non LP Grand with unadjusted RM2.

She almost always carries a strong tobacco juice and for the past few months she has sported a 0.45 ohm 29g high set para coil.

She delivers a glorious punch whenever called on.

And she is very special to me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461096750.743952.jpg

None of the P67's will get very far out of my hands, let alone sight. Ever since I got them at least two are in my in use rotations all day/night every day/night, even while I have been lead astray with the reg mods/tanks. Before the new gear all four where used daily. But it is changing gears mostly back to them with only a couple of the new mods in rotation with them at a time. I rotate 10-12 or more liquids every day/night, so also a lot of mods/atty's.

28x.jpg
29x.jpg

30x.jpg
31x.jpg

Last installment for now... the tale of 10 Woodvil's.

Woodvil's were not stock items when I started into Reos back in Aug 2014. So I had to be quick for the first five I bought off classified ads before someone else beat me to them, and paid high prices for some of them. Then I was there early for the F5 war when the new 2015 Woodies sale day finally arrived, and in the end I got four of them, enough to run half of my Nuppin's. I really liked them and used them daily for months. But the P67's have mostly taken over what they once did as smaller form factor flat tops to run any size atty on.

woodx44s.jpg

And then along came the one I call Calamity Jane. She's an 18490 Mini that sports a brass RM2 that Robert the Reosmods Master modified just for her. Like her namesake she has had many beaus and shows the effects of being a shady lady of the night with a somewhat warped body with a twisted sag here and there in her door. I was going to make the repairs, restore her to here former beauty. But she had already become my favorite woodie just as is. So I accept her flaws as just her character and better left just as it is. She will not be a slave to anyone else again, but she willingly runs my favorite NET's for me.

27rs.jpg

Last installment for now... the tale of 10 Woodvil's.

Woodvil's were not stock items when I started into Reos back in Aug 2014. So I had to be quick for the first five I bought off classified ads before someone else beat me to them, and paid high prices for some of them. Then I was there early for the F5 war when the new 2015 Woodies sale day finally arrived, and in the end I got four of them, enough to run half of my Nuppin's. I really liked them and used them daily for months. But the P67's have mostly taken over what they once did as smaller form factor flat tops to run any size atty on.

woodx44s.jpg

And then along came the one I call Calamity Jane. She's an 18490 Mini that sports a brass RM2 that Robert the Reosmods Master modified just for her. Like her namesake she has had many beaus and shows the effects of being a shady lady of the night with a somewhat warped body with a twisted sag here and there in her door. I was going to make the repairs, restore her to here former beauty. But she had already become my favorite woodie just as is. So I accept her flaws as just her character and better left just as it is. She will not be a slave to anyone else again, but she willingly runs my favorite NET's for me.

27rs.jpg

I miss the F5 Wars... those were just epic and so adrenaline filled and exciting... those were good times!

My Reo Grand aka Alexandra PIF'ed to me by RMG, not only a bullet proof vaping device but a daily reminder that there is still good ppl in this world

20150315_104957.jpg

Back