Post #4
1. 4 ML
2. MTL & DL
3. Armour Pro & Atmizoo Tripod
photostudio_1569469810446.jpg

Ok guys, this contest came to an end, now let's announce the lucky winner

#20 @Puff the Magic Dragon
B4EhW13.jpg

Congrats to you:beer-toast1:. Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
Post code:
Phone No:

Thanks again for the support. Don't forget to keep an eye on our sub forum, we will be always back with nice contests. ;)

Guys I want to apologize for my actions (being a spam bot and all) I was very vindictive as @Alpharius40k (being a newbie) was clearly trying to out do me everytime and I wanted to give him a hard time.

If I did win by some chance I would have PIF'd the Vape to one of the other members that entered the competition as soon as the vape was received, as all of you had handled yourself with dignity. This would have by been done by having my own random draw and shipping on my own dime.

@JurgensSt
@lesvaches
@La_Navidad
@Imti175
@Marsha Push
@acorn
@Acidkill
@X-Calibre786
@Grand Guru
@Mr. B
@Safz_b
@Rein95
@dunskoy
@Jean claude Vaaldamme
@Puff the Magic Dragon
@Largo
@Supriyono
@MrGSmokeFree
@Jengz

Please accept My apology for my childish behaviour, and making this competition not to be a fun experience.

@Heaven Gifts thank you for the competition and sorry for putting you in a though position.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Guys I want to apologize for my actions (being a spam bot and all) I was very vindictive as @Alpharius40k (being a newbie) was clearly trying to out do me everytime and I wanted to give him a hard time.

If I did win by some chance I would have PIF'd the Vape to one of the other members that entered the competition as soon as the vape was received, as all of you had handled yourself with dignity. This would have by been done by having my own random draw and shipping on my own dime.

@JurgensSt
@lesvaches
@La_Navidad
@Imti175
@Marsha Push
@acorn
@Acidkill
@X-Calibre786
@Grand Guru
@Mr. B
@Safz_b
@Rein95
@dunskoy
@Jean claude Vaaldamme
@Puff the Magic Dragon
@Largo
@Supriyono
@MrGSmokeFree
@Jengz

Please accept My apology for my childish behaviour, and making this competition not to be a fun experience.

@Heaven Gifts thank you for the competition and sorry for putting you in a though position.

But you were allready on post 5 when he was still at 3, so looks like you were leading the spam attack and now blaming him?

@JurgensSt
@lesvaches
@La_Navidad
@Imti175
@Marsha Push
@acorn
@Acidkill
@X-Calibre786
@Grand Guru
@Mr. B
@Safz_b
@Rein95
@dunskoy
@Jean claude Vaaldamme
@Puff the Magic Dragon
@Largo
@Supriyono
@MrGSmokeFree
@Jengz

What a pathetic excuse.
His post was 3rd, yours - 5th, his - 4th, yours - 6th

and to all that entered thank you for the memes, some really funny ones and some really disturbing especially from spambot1 @MRHarris1 :risas3:

But you were allready on post 5 when he was still at 3, so looks like you were leading the spam attack and now blaming him?
Maybe you should look at the bigger picture? I apologized for my actions and you can accept it or not.

@JurgensSt
@lesvaches
@La_Navidad
@Imti175
@Marsha Push
@acorn
@Acidkill
@X-Calibre786
@Grand Guru
@Mr. B
@Safz_b
@Rein95
@dunskoy
@Jean claude Vaaldamme
@Puff the Magic Dragon
@Largo
@Supriyono
@MrGSmokeFree
@Jengz

All good bud:)

Back