Entire Vape collection for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lize

New Vaper
LV

Awards
BECAUSE I WANT TO GET EVERYTHING DONE AND DUSTED, I WANT TO BUNDLE THE LAST ITEMS, THIS WILL INCLUDE, THE DOUBLE EVOD KIT WITH CHARGER, EVIC (BASICALLY 2 DEVICES), EVOD VV, MINI PROTANK 3, EVOD 2 CLEARO AND MVP 2.0 AND THEN THE PROTANK 1 AND PROTANK 2 WITH THE KANTHAL ETC AND THE THE NAUTI STEEL AND NAUTI MINI FOR A BARGAIN PRICE OF R1300 :rock:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Selling my entire Vape collection - Reason for this sale is that I'm Pregnant and decided to stop vaping, could put the money to good use for a nursery. Based in Faerie Glen in Pretoria.

Here goes....

MVP 2.0 WITH I- CLEAR 30 AND 10 WRAPS

Age: About a year and a half, purchaced from eciggies, good condition - Sorry no Charger got lost but uses standard samsung/blackberry charger
Delivery or Collection: Collection preferred but will post at buyers expense
Price: R500

MVP.jpg

EVOD 1 DOUBLE STARTER KIT (650 MAH) WITH CHARGER

Age: About a year and a half, purchaced from eciggies, good condition
Price: R250

EVOD 1 STARTER KIT.jpg

VISION SPINNER 2 (1650MAH) WITH PINK EVOD 2 CLEARO (VISION SPINNER 2 SOLD)

Age: About 6 months, battery purchased from Vape King and Clearo from Vape Club - Sorry no charger - used Evod Starter kit charger
Price: R300

VISION SPINNER 2 WITH EVOD 2.jpg

EVOD VV 600MAH WITH MINI PROTANK 3 AND EVOD 2 CLEARO - SORRY NO CHARGER

Age: About 1 year, battery purchased from E-ciggies and Clearos from Vape Club - Sorry no charger - used Evod Starter kit charger
Price: R250
EGO C TWIST WITH MPT3.jpg

NAUTILUS MINI , NAUTILUS WITH STEEL TANK AND NAUTILUS WITH GLASS TANK (NAUTILUS WITH GLASS TANK SOLD)

Age: Nautilus Mini (6 months), Nautilus steel tank (8 months) Nautilus Glass (1 Year)
Price: Nautilus mini and Nautilus glass - R250 each - Nautilus with steel tank- R300

NAUTILUS.jpg

EVIC (ORIGINAL) WITH EXTRA EASY HEAD AND 2 EXTRA BATTERIES (BATTERIES ARE 1 X 2200MAH, 1 X 2000 MAH AND 1 X 2600MAH)

Age: Unsure, bought from a forum member - Still in good condition
Price: R600

EVIC.jpg

PROTANK 1, PROTANK 2 AND A CHEAPIE EXTRA TANK, BIT OF EKOWOOL AND KANTHAL

Age: Unsure, bought from a forum member - Still in good condition - Have no clue as to the Kathal whatevers - Never attemped to build a coil
Price: R150

TANKS PLUS REBUILD SUPPLIES.jpg

DIY BOX - SOLD

Age: Various - List of concentrates, bases and Nic attached
Price: R500

DIY BOX 2.jpg

AND LASTLY.... MY PRIDE AND JOY - MY ENTIRE JUICE COLLECTION - SOLD :)

Description: A vast collection, I have a full list attached- most of the juices are 18mg, with the juice left the total comes to about 1.5 Litres. Juices is worth about R9000 - A lot of the bottles are full and a lot only has about 1 or 2 ml's out
Price: R3500

JUICE.jpg
BECAUSE I WANT TO GET EVERYTHING DONE AND DUSTED, I WANT TO BUNDLE THE LAST ITEMS, THIS WILL INCLUDE, THE DOUBLE EVOD KIT WITH CHARGER, EVIC (BASICALLY 2 DEVICES), EVOD VV, MINI PROTANK 3, EVOD 2 CLEARO AND MVP 2.0 AND THEN THE PROTANK 1 AND PROTANK 2 WITH THE KANTHAL ETC AND THE THE NAUTI STEEL AND NAUTI MINI FOR A BARGAIN PRICE OF R1300 :rock:

Thanks all :)

Attachments

• VAPE JUICE LIST.pdf
    35.4 KB · Views: 101
  • DIY BOX.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
could you pm me with a list of the diy stuff

I'm interested in your diy box if the buyer backs out

congratulations:party: and its fantastic that you put the health of your baby over vaping. i will fall in line for the diy stuff if the others don't buy it. good luck on the sale.

Congrats @Lize!!! :party::party::party:
I'm really keen on those juices :D
Could you possibly give a list of strengths and flavours of the juices?

congrats @Lize

im sure you will still pop around on the forum to say hi

all the best with your pregnancy

Most congrats mother to be. All the best for this new journey.

Thanks guys. @Metal Liz. I have attatched a pdf list of juices to the thread. I can see it on my side. Its a complete list of supplier, flavour, nic level, ml of the bottle and how many ml's is left. Alot of the bottles are unopened as i only received them yesterday because of the postal strikes.

damn 1.5 l of juice:drunk: if only you posted this mid dec... would have been a bonus well spend...Congrats on the pregnancy:)

Really cant remember, nauti's was used 4 months ago and i havent touched them since. Defnitely not brand new coils.

Hmm. If they could work for atleast 2weeks ill be happy :)
Which of the 3 would u recommend?

Lise I'll take the stuff off your hands.... pm me your bank stuff. I'm in pta so if possible I'll come pick it up.

Sent from the telephony device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back