Everything must go

Arno "NoxFord" Steyn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Reason: Quit vaping and trying to pay a few medical bills
Shipping: Only Pickups, Either in person or by Courier as organized by you (the buyer)
Payment Methods Accepted: EFT prefered

I will except reasonable offers even though I lowballed all the prices here.

SOLD
Item: Asvape Strider + 2x iJoy INR 26650
Age: 4+ years (Only used for MTL and batteries seem to still hold a good charge)
Price: R1000 Neg.
Warranty: None
Packaging: Full packaging for strider and Batteries in silicone case
Authentic/Clone: Authentic
Condition: Few usage marks from the years but looked after 7/10 to 8/10 and batteries are still in very good shape

Link:7459a739-73d4-4e3c-ae58-d96a070e2eb9.jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Link:f1285469-92c2-4a20-bfdd-818c64d70c4c.jpg

Item: DotMod Petri 22 Green mech with all extra's and added driptip (as seen in photo in reading order: Cloud Cap with Gold Bezzel, Cloud Drip Tip Cap in green, Petri RDA with Green Drip Tip lastly Perti Mech Mod with Golden Trip Tip)
Price: R1000
Packaging: All original Packaging
Condition: 10/10 extremely well looked after even though they are older and used it would be hard to say they aren't brand new
Link:48533bd7-7040-411a-9273-ae0952ed92d4.jpg

SOLD
Item: DotMod Dot box 75w and Petri 22 Tank GOLD (with 2x Wrapped Brown 18650's)
Price: R1000
Packaging: All original
Condition: Well looked after some wear on top of mod due to swopping out tanks but other than that great condition 9/10 (the batteries were only used with this mod and are of the exact same age but I still trust them and the do still hold a charge

Link:7fa5d009-c505-4341-bc8d-c5eff86607aa.jpg

Item: Innokin Zlide
Price: R200
Packaging: Original
Condition: Some parts of the black coating chipped off and was removed with toothpick due to bubbling but worths fine and is still in good condition 6/10
Link:781cc8cc-2d67-4a61-a516-23abf5fba13a.jpg

Item: Smok Alike Kit
Price: R300
Packaging: Original
Condition: Pretty good, Pod mounting area has some light vapor "damage" (more like build up that has reacted with the plating on inside) 8/10
Link:b5404def-aa42-4bc6-96a2-08f85bdcbe0c.jpg

Last edited:
Seconds dibs on the billet... If sale does not happen

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Hi @Arno "NoxFord" Steyn
with that dot mod petri mech setup , is it the tube and the rda or are there 2 RDAs ?
pic is confusing me

lovely setup

good luck with the sale

Hi @Arno "NoxFord" Steyn
with that dot mod petri mech setup , is it the tube and the rda or are there 2 RDAs ?
pic is confusing me

lovely setup

good luck with the sale
Hi Silver I'm sorry for the late reply been burning the midnight oil and sleeping in the afternoon so I do apologize.

The Petri is the Tube mod and RDA with Cloud caps and accent pieces as well as a monarch drip tip. what your seing in the pic that looks like another rda is the cloud cap (same as the normal except has more holes for airflow)

I have edited the original post to avoid future confusion please refer to item description.

Last edited:
Back