FA vs TFA whipped cream

Akash

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys

I've made a bit of a blunder. I order FA whipped cream instead of TFA. Can they be subbed for each other and if so what ratio?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sorry I cant help you on this @Akash ..... yet......

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but from what I've read it's all different "types" of flavourings but basically the same thing... and it's all subjective to your taste,,, so

For e.g. FA whipped cream may/may not be a stronger type of cream than TFA. Same goes for CAP flavours as well .

Hope someone can explain better as I'm also thinking of going the DIY route .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never used FA Whipped cream. But whipped cream is whipped cream in my mind. So how different can they be.

But... Again, I've never used the FA one.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

I have used neither, but from ELR seems they are very similar, both used at around 2 % in mixes.

@Akash, go for it. I think it's a fairly 'safe' sub and both are well regarded flavours. It might not be the same as what the recipe creator envisaged but that doesn't mean it will be worse either. What sort of flavour profile is the recipe?

Cool. I'd be interested to hear how FA Whipped works in that, as I have it but have not used it yet. I almost always use FA Vienna and Meringue as a milk base and it works great. But one is also on the lookout for alternatives.

Back