Failing At Vaping

i overtightened my 510 adapter on my 3d dripper and now it permananetly reads at 0.0(Just the adapter!)
so im stuffed unti i buy a nemi or find a new adapter

i overtightened my 510 adapter on my 3d dripper and now it permananetly reads at 0.0(Just the adapter!)
so im stuffed unti i buy a nemi or find a new adapter

cant you raise the centre pin in the adapter with a flat head screwdriver?

The same thing happened to me with my ohm meter and that did the trick for me.

cant you raise the centre pin in the adapter with a flat head screwdriver?

The same thing happened to me with my ohm meter and that did the trick for me.
Many thanks BhavZ.wasnt the adapter, but raising the centre pin on the mvp has sorted it out.
Twisted 32g kanthal build coming up shortly

Many thanks BhavZ.wasnt the adapter, but raising the centre pin on the mvp has sorted it out.
Twisted 32g kanthal build coming up shortly
Glad you got sorted man!

when i was at Avalon Springs two weeks ago, i was sooooooo craving a lekker vape session after a long period in the warm pools, i got to the room, filled up the russian, attached it to the nemmi and started vaping

2 seconds later my hand was filled with juice !!!

yes, after vaping for over a year, i still forgot to screw in the fill screw :wasntme:

i felt like a total noob LOL

I broke my Nutilus glass tank on Saturday. (Playing Pool at a Bar).:eek: So decided to order the Stainless Steel Tank yesterday. Can't wait to get it:D

2 seconds later my hand was filled with juice !!!
i felt like a total noob LOL

Can often be caused by anxiety as well. Relax before you put your mod in your hand. .....;)

When I bought my first device, over a year ago, it was a top coil. When pulled out the drip tip, I noticed these funny brown strands on the inside. I was like WTF is this :worried:. It looked like the juice was caremelising inside. I immediately began pulling them out. Needless to say, it was the coil strands that were covered in juice that i was ripping out. Noobs be noobing.... :blush:

Driving with eGo-C Twist and mPt3 on my lap, jumping out the car and slaming the door...

Getting back to the car, opening the door and the smached device falls to the ground...
(Slamed device in door)

Kick own ass...

:hit:

Putting the Sigelei with a Nautilus on the counter at Steers while waiting for coffee and watching the device roll off in slow motion and smash the Nautilus glass on the floor. :-@

That’s why I like my REO’s! They don’t roll off the counter! :rock:

Putting the Sigelei with a Nautilus on the counter at Steers while waiting for coffee and watching the device roll off in slow motion and smash the Nautilus glass on the floor. :-@

That’s why I like my REO’s! They don’t roll off the counter! :rock:
That is why love box mods.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Driving with eGo-C Twist and mPt3 on my lap, jumping out the car and slaming the door...

Getting back to the car, opening the door and the smached device falls to the ground...
(Slamed device in door)

Kick own ass...

:hit:

reading this reminded me of an incident some time ago

had an ego 1300mah battery (the short fat one) and a PT1

stopped at the garage to fill in some petrol, wife wanted an ice cream so i went inside to the shop to get it.

got out and put device on the seat.

when i got back into the car i just heard 'crack'

and the rest is history LOL

reading this reminded me of an incident some time ago

had an ego 1300mah battery (the short fat one) and a PT1

stopped at the garage to fill in some petrol, wife wanted an ice cream so i went inside to the shop to get it.

got out and put device on the seat.

when i got back into the car i just heard 'crack'

and the rest is history LOL

Hahahahahaha as long as you did not have any glass splinters in your but :giggle:

my wife knows already, if im not in a so lekker mood, something is not right with my vape gear.

(i dont get easily phased/ bothered by anything quickly, except my vape gear)

Making new coils for my Aqua RBA while fishing, when rolling the cotton wool I neglected to de-scent my hands of the sardine bait smell. Lets just say, sardine flavored vape is not cool.
VapingfISH.JPG
howzit
im really enjoying my 3D thanx for advising me to purchase it.
is that witsand or infanta where u fishing in that pic?

howzit
im really enjoying my 3D thanx for advising me to purchase it.
is that witsand or infanta where u fishing in that pic?
Ha AWESOME, that is Cape Infanta. Stayed with Attie Smit and his wife, amazing people. The fishing was excellent, that morning we had a hectic Elf run, thye where biting like crazy, just at Kabbeljou Bank.

Filling up my Reo, screwing in the bottle and forgetting to put the battery back
:tmi:

Why dont it fire up ?? :rofl:

just bought my big dripper. Coiled a dualie with rayon filled the tank with some juice crank the mod to 30w and take a hit... Nothing. Proceed to up the wattage and take a big lung draw I had forgot to press the plunger so I inhaled a massive lungful of charred rayon. Danger on hybrid tanks is forgetting to hit the plunger!

hmm charred rayon. makes burnt cotton taste like puppies and rainbows :p

@ET you must taste Japanese cotton :confused:

Edit: Have you ever made a grass and "riete" zol when you were a kid. Well this Japanese cotton will ninja that shit, it's brutal when you forget to squank,you grab the Reo in a rush to get you nic fix, do a big lung hit and you feel your throat explode, feels like little men in there with chain saws having a field day on you voice box

Last edited:
Back