Fasttech can't ship to SA as E-Cigs are banned??

Can try Gearbest and 3Fvape also.. Maybe one of them have what you are looking for. Ordered from both a month ago and they both had no complains

Was thinking of ordering from 3fvape, but after reading the below thread, dropped the idea.
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/3fvape-is-the-worst-international-vendor-i-have-dealt-with.t35074/

Can try Gearbest and 3Fvape also.. Maybe one of them have what you are looking for. Ordered from both a month ago and they both had no complains

Just request that they declare the proper amount on the package. I asked GB to do that when I ordered. It is actually international postal fraud and for some reason they don't understand that.

Well to late for that now, for both the 3fvape order and the true value from Gearbest. Orders placed and paid about a month ago and is on its way to RSA. Will have to wait and see what issues pops up lol

This is for anyone willing to take the "risk" ordering from Fasttech. Let me also say that i've received all my parcels so far despite them saying that ecigs are banned in South Africa:

1. This is when you go to checkout if you have a mod/Tank in your cart:
fasttech1.jpg
2. Select "Ship to a new address" then select Zimbabwe. Select desired shipping method.
fasttech2.jpg
3. Click on "Select from address book". Do not click on "Ship Here"
fasttech3.jpg
4. Click on "Continue"
fasttech4.jpg
5. Select payment method. Then pray that our customs are in a good mood.
fasttech5.jpg

Lemme order something i dont need an see how that goes

Found nothing of interest.Let us know how that trick works out

Last edited:
Just an update..

I received a Fasttech package today, another one is in JHB..

Gearbest app says shipping unavailable for SA..

My experiences with 3fvape have been fine so far.. I have always received orders from Chinese vendors and have bought from more vendors than I can remember, but the common ones are 3avape, 3fvape, sourcemore, efun, fasttech, gearbest, that's all I remember now..

Okay, ordered a RDA from fasttech and used the workaround with delivery options like @Vino1718 posted. Order placed and paid for with registered airmail. So far so good.

You seem to have badluck @SinnerG
Soooo... An rta finally arrived through SAPO. 17track indicated arrived at CapeMail yesterday and being processed. So I do what I normally do and off I go to CapeMail this morning. Guess what? For the first time ever they processed in a few hours and sent it out to Milnerton depot. So I missed it. And I can't get the number of location for Milnerton depot. So now it'll be another week.

Why does it always work like this?

I must say capemail hub is usaully efficient from my observation.Once it arrives at the hub it usually takes about a week to my hands

Soooo... An rta finally arrived through SAPO. 17track indicated arrived at CapeMail yesterday and being processed. So I do what I normally do and off I go to CapeMail this morning. Guess what? For the first time ever they processed in a few hours and sent it out to Milnerton depot. So I missed it. And I can't get the number of location for Milnerton depot. So now it'll be another week.

Why does it always work like this?

Oh no, @SinnerG what rotten luck - and after you've been waiting so long!

I must say capemail hub is usaully efficient from my observation.Once it arrives at the hub it usually takes about a week to my hands
Not recently with the heavy inflow of packages. But it looks like that has subsided now and things are moving again. But today they were too quick for me. :D

I try and catch packages as soon as they hit my local post office. It can take up to a week for the postman to deliver the notice these days even though post office is just 2km away. Used to be in my postbox within 3 hours sometimes, but our little post office is packed to the brim lately.

Yip, so close. At least I went and bought batteries from vaporize.co.za today. :) So at least I don't feel empty handed from today's trip.

@SinnerG so you're getting it together - in bits and pieces. Never mind - the whole is greater than the parts thereof! What's Vaporize like? I should go there as they're not too far from Yzer - probably about an hour's drive or so

Not recently with the heavy inflow of packages. But it looks like that has subsided now and things are moving again. But today they were too quick for me. :D

I try and catch packages as soon as they hit my local post office. It can take up to a week for the postman to deliver the notice these days even though post office is just 2km away. Used to be in my postbox within 3 hours sometimes, but our little post office is packed to the brim lately.

lol count yourself lucky to have a Post Office. Here in Yzerfontein, our one-and-only P.O. was closed down a few months ago, because the one-and-only employee left! Don't blame her either - she had to pay the rent out of her own pocket!!

@SinnerG so you're getting it together - in bits and pieces. Never mind - the whole is greater than the parts thereof! What's Vaporize like? I should go there as they're not too far from Yzer - probably about an hour's drive or so

I placed my order at something like 3AM in the morning (fixing stupid postgresql database upgrade :p) and got a message at 7:47AM that I can collect. Just didn't have time to have a chat as I was in a rush.

lol count yourself lucky to have a Post Office. Here in Yzerfontein, our one-and-only P.O. was closed down a few months ago, because the one-and-only employee left! Don't blame her either - she had to pay the rent out of her own pocket!!

Bloody hell. They closed down Bayside post office some time back, now the small Tableview post office handles everything.
They should put those copious R24 handling fee payments to use and sort things out.

@Vino1718 your trick worked.I bought a 2$ rda with no tracking , shipped out yesterday

I just wanted to check if it will ship.I have no need for the rda

Hope our stuff arrive safely :sweatsmile:

View attachment 118718

This one was quicker than I thought.

View attachment 118719

Second one here as well.

Just had a look, mine arrived as well, waiting on SA post and customs now. Looks like the workaround method worked, well for when we placed our orders lol, don't know if they fixed the workaround yet or not.

10/01/2018
Arrival at Destination Post (Country: ZA)

Just had a look, mine arrived as well, waiting on SA post and customs now. Looks like the workaround method worked, well for when we placed our orders lol, don't know if they fixed the workaround yet or not.

10/01/2018
Arrival at Destination Post (Country: ZA)

I dont understand how packages previously took a month+ to get here. It only took two weeks now. Maybe they got too many orders from SA.

Lucky fish,only one of my packages got scanned in at jimc took 29 days.The rest still in a klm cargo container

Back