First Impressions Of A Mech

@Riaz I have both the neme and the Launcher and if you are used to the bottom button on the neme you will definitely love the launcher. Super smooth and like @Matthee says no major pressure required to fire.

@Riaz I have both the neme and the Launcher and if you are used to the bottom button on the neme you will definitely love the launcher. Super smooth and like @Matthee says no major pressure required to fire.

lets say you have a fully loaded russian on it, and you place it standing upright, will it fire on its own?

lets say you have a fully loaded russian on it, and you place it standing upright, will it fire on its own?
No, impossible as the button is flush with the solid part - you can do a handstand on it and it won't fire.

set tension with the magnets?
Adding and removing magnets will affect the tension of the fire button.

What is your current setup with magnets?

Mine is 5 magnet setup, 2 bottom 3 top. Also if you adjust the through of the fire button it will affect how it fires when standing.

I have mine set with a fairly short through and I stand my Neme up unlocked with an Aqua on the top and have not had an issue yet.

I definitely want to get myself the Launcher V2 as well, looks like a nifty little mod, just waiting on the doohickie to arrive then will look at getting more mods.

No, the Launcher is actually great and the button is so soft that just a little pressure fires it. I am used to the Reo, which has a top firing button and do not find the Launcher awkward in the least after a few days of use. The problem with the side firers is that their buttons always gives problems because it takes quite a few mechanical contraptions to make it work.

There may be some hope for me then.....thanks :sweating:

yes bru, you did say that, but apparently the launcher switch is much better.

lets speak when your launcher arrives :) maybe i buy it from you :happy:

Ok Cool............... I do know of at least one member on this forum that uses a KTS for sub-ohming.....:--P

Adding and removing magnets will affect the tension of the fire button.

What is your current setup with magnets?

Mine is 5 magnet setup, 2 bottom 3 top. Also if you adjust the through of the fire button it will affect how it fires when standing.

I have mine set with a fairly short through and I stand my Neme up unlocked with an Aqua on the top and have not had an issue yet.

currently 2 top 1 bottom

i have more magnets at home, so should play around with it

try the 4 magnet setup, 2 top and 2 bottom, I got a feeling that might work for you.

Also remember that when standing the Neme up with it unlocked it will lean to one side, that is normal so don't worry about that.

try the 4 magnet setup, 2 top and 2 bottom, I got a feeling that might work for you.

Also remember that when standing the Neme up with it unlocked it will lean to one side, that is normal so don't worry about that.

cool buddy

will try that out and see what happens

@Riaz, I don't have any magnets in my nemesis yet, but it never fires when unlocked for me. In fact the only time I use the lock is when driving around, but then I usually take the VTR anyway.

ps. the magnets should be arriving soon, then I can experiment with those.

ok so i played around with the magnets last night, and wat-do-ya-no

the darn centre pin was loose, making it real easy for it to fire standing up.

i tighten that baby up and woooopppa

nemesis standing upright, unlocked and not firing

yeah baby

.... the leaning tower of Nemesis....

Back