First stinking in 2mths :( Kenthal?

DoubleD

Vaporous Maximus
LV

Awards
So my Gtank coil broke and now im without my beloved vape :sweating::-( Ive ripped apart a perfectly good hairdryer just to find out the kanthal in it looks to be a 24g which means if i wanted to wrap a coil in the mini protank style cup i would need 20/19 wrap to end up with 1.8 ohms :notagain::hit: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
Got all stressed out and then smoked a stinking like a little crack ***** :mad:

Any better ideas would be awesome...

So my Gtank coil broke and now im without my beloved vape :sweating::-( Ive ripped apart a perfectly good hairdryer just to find out the kanthal in it looks to be a 24g which means if i wanted to wrap a coil in the mini protank style cup i would need 20/19 wrap to end up with 1.8 ohms :notagain::hit: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!
Got all stressed out and then smoked a stinking like a little crack ***** :mad:

Any better ideas would be awesome...

Where are you located?

West coast, about an hour out of CPT :banghead: Frustration aarrrggghhhh!

@DoubleD, please enter your location into your user profile when you get a chance. It will make things much simpler in future for others to see, and possibly help out.

@DoubleD its a bit of a drive but go to Cavendish Vape mob, they will be able to sort you out with anything you might need!

shizer, I believe they close at 6 though :/
@Chop007 @Nimbus_Cloud could you confirm your hours for this store or do we need to move this thread for that ?

My advice. If you rebuild. Buy lots of kanthal. Never be without kanthal...lol

dude, you have my digits, why didn't you contact me?!? I only saw this now... have you come right? I have some goodies that i could help you out with :)

Still havent come right yet, learnt alot about how hairdryers are made though :-D they say absence makes the heart grow fonder, seems legit :wasntme:

Have you tried looking in a bead shop if I am not mistaken kanthal is also used in the make of jewellery

Back