Five Pawns - Castle Long 18mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plbartie

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys
So my girlfriend went to Vapemob yesterday to buy a bottle Five Pawns Castle Long, she phoned me in the shop while she was speaking to the guy to check if I want 6mg or 12mg, I said 6mg. She specifically asked for 6mg bottle, got home opened the bottle tried it and realised its 18mg. So now to get some $$$ back to buy 6mg I will have to take a knock. There's less than 2ml out of the bottle, I want R300 for it. I'm in Cape Town.

Hey Guys
So my girlfriend went to Vapemob yesterday to buy a bottle Five Pawns Castle Long, she phoned me in the shop while she was speaking to the guy to check if I want 6mg or 12mg, I said 6mg. She specifically asked for 6mg bottle, got home opened the bottle tried it and realised its 18mg. So now to get some $$$ back to buy 6mg I will have to take a knock. There's less than 2ml out of the bottle, I want R300 for it. I'm in Cape Town.
Did you let the guys at VapeMob know? I'm sure @Chop007 or @Nimbus_Cloud can sort something out for you

Hey Guys
Hey there, I just saw your post now. Usually we do not do exchanges on opened bottles of juice but if you come in we will gladly exchange it for you at no cost.

Sorry for the error we will make sure we correct it. Please come through if you are able to. Anything we can do to assist,we will. Please bring your slip with you if you can. Thanks again and sorry about that.

Hey there, I just saw your post now. Usually we do not do exchanges on opened bottles of juice but if you come in we will gladly exchange it for you at no cost.

Sorry for the error we will make sure we correct it. Please come through if you are able to. Anything we can do to assist,we will. Please bring your slip with you if you can. Thanks again and sorry about that.

Thanx @Chop007 I really appreciate it, I will come and exchange it.

Hey Guys
Sorry about that man, I helped your Girlfriend and must have grabbed the wrong bottle without realising as I remember her calling you.
As Chop said we will most certainly sort you out when you come in and once again I am truly sorry for depriving you of your castle long for an extra night. :( I understand your pain.

Thanks a lot, sorry about the mistake, lets blow some huge clouds when you come....woooohoooooo.
Sorry about that man, I helped your Girlfriend and must have grabbed the wrong bottle without realising as I remember her calling you.
As Chop said we will most certainly sort you out when you come in and once again I am truly sorry for depriving you of your castle long for an extra night. :( I understand your pain.

Thanks a million guys, great service from Vapemob. Everything sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back