Five Pawns Grandmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh M

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I have a bottle of the Five Pawns Grandmaster that i bought from VapeKing about a week ago, tried about 2ml's of it, and dont like the taste. If anyone is interested, I will sell it for R250. I'm based in hillcrest

I have a bottle of the Five Pawns Grandmaster that i bought from VapeKing about a week ago, tried about 2ml's of it, and dont like the taste. If anyone is interested, I will sell it for R250. I'm based in hillcrest

Wanna swop it for a full bottle (well almost full) Five Pawn Absolute Pin? I don't like it!

PS I'm in Winston Park. :D

Sure, Sounds Perfect! when will you be available? I could meet you any time

Sure, Sounds Perfect! when will you be available? I could meet you any time

Sweet! I'm pretty flexible... tomorrow morning sometime? We could meet at Oscars for a cup of coffee and blow some vapour! :D

One of the few peeps I've come across that do not like Grandmaster either. I hated it @Josh M, tasted like sour milk to me, and I've tried it on several devices.

@Rob Fisher, I've actually gotta be at College tomorrow morning unfortunately... How about tonight? or is that too short notice? otherwise tomorrow afternoon?

@Matthee, i can see why some people would love it, its very well layered and has some unique flavours, very intense. just a bit too Nutty for me

@Rob Fisher, I've actually gotta be at College tomorrow morning unfortunately... How about tonight? or is that too short notice? otherwise tomorrow afternoon?

@Matthee, i can see why some people would love it, its very well layered and has some unique flavours, very intense. just a bit too Nutty for me
Yeah, I have come to realise it is the nutty in there that I do not like at all.

If you want to pull in at my place for a quick swop that's also kewl... it will have to be a quick swop because we have people around but if you are in the area then kewl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok cool Rob, thanks a lot. i will leave my place now then. should be about 20 minutes

Thanks for the swop Josh! Sorry it was so quick... we must do a Vape meet at Oscars sometime.

OK the Grandmaster is at least Vape'able... but I need to try Bowdens Mate because so far I have tried Absolute Pin and Grandmaster and I'm not a fan of either... :oops:

Just removed your address now for security reasons, rather send information like that over Private Message. :)

i have almost 10 mills of watermelon i'd trade for pretty much anything else :)

I think when The Tastebox gets to you guys put in a bottle or 2 of those you dont like!! Was hoping to get a 5 Pawns in there but there was nothing. damn.

Thanks a lot @Rob Fisher for the Trade, sorry for the late reply, yea the Absolute Pin is ok, not a HUGE fan, trumps grandmaster though. Ive only been vaping for about 2 months, and starting to realize that I prefer the sweeter flavours... Of the Five Pawns range, gambit will be next, perhaps followed buy a few from the mixology range. Other than that, i cant find anything available locally that appeals to me, so im just going to start DIY.

Tough thing to find great juices one really likes.
If you like sweet, you will most likely like GAMBIT alot
All the best

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @Rob Fisher for the Trade, sorry for the late reply, yea the Absolute Pin is ok, not a HUGE fan, trumps grandmaster though. Ive only been vaping for about 2 months, and starting to realize that I prefer the sweeter flavours... Of the Five Pawns range, gambit will be next, perhaps followed buy a few from the mixology range. Other than that, i cant find anything available locally that appeals to me, so im just going to start DIY.
Have you tried Vapour Mountain's Banana Cream? Their legends range also includes a dessert juice. Absolute Pin shines with high heat - mine was lounging in the drawer until I tried it with dual coils at 0.6 ohms in the Aqua. Can also recommend Custard's Last Stand by Nicoticket.

Matthee you are making me drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back