Flavour Concentrate Requests

Mild Winter - FA

I am always looking for something cool and minty but not overpowering Menthol
I really miss the original Creme de Menthe from TFA

Tagging vendors: @drew, @Dinxster, @Richio, @RoRy13, @Fogmachine, @Morne, @Alice, @Sir Vape, @YeOldeOke, @Momo121, @Frostbite, @Quentin, @NewOobY and @DizZa.

FA has a new concentrate: Zeppola

This is what HIC has to say about it here:

"I've tried various brands' doughnut type flavorings but found nothing very useful - certainly none made great standalone flavors. Until this one!! FA made us a great new one. Zeppola are apparently popular in Italy around New Years', so maybe the timing of this new flavor is intentional.

Zeppola are doughnut-like pastries, like powdered-sugar-sprinkled beignets. Right around 4% is just right for me - tastes like Mardi Gras beignets with powdered sugar (plus a wee bit of sweet cinnamon? maybe a very subtle hint of apple? - I thought I tasted both at 5% & at higher wattage.) I've never had real Italian zeppola, but if you know beignets, you know this FA flavor. If you don't know either treat, those little powdered-sugar doughnuts are a rough estimate of what you'll taste - but richer, perhaps a little buttery. I'm really impressed with the sweet powdered-sugary exhale! A whiff of the flavoring bottle smells nice, but you don't appreciate that sweet bit until you vape it (I'm using max VG intentionally & haven't tried with any PG added yet).
(note: the cinnamon bit gains strength with steeping, just like it does in Catalan Cream)

Haters of Joy will be glad there's none of Joy's distinctive yeasty flavor that some people taste as beer. If Nonna's Cake steep time bums you out, you're in luck - Zeppola is sweet & tasty right away. Some Italian zeppola recipes include sweet ricotta type cheese, but this flavoring does not have the cheesecake-type (for lack of a better term) flavor that Nonna's Cake does as a standalone shake-and-vape. Zeppola is the sweetest of the three, sure to be a big hit as it becomes more widely available, and YES it works well for mixing. In fact, I'd say it's the easiest of the 3 to mix with. Visions of apple fritters, danish & similar sweet pastries are dancing in my head. That sweet exhale will make it really great with many fruit flavors, very nice effect on Cinnamon Ceylon, too.

(I've tried at least 24 new-to-me flavorings from other brands over the past few weeks; FA Zeppola is the easy winner for standalone, for sure.)
".

Tagging vendors: @drew, @Dinxster, @Richio, @RoRy13, @Fogmachine, @Morne, @Alice, @Sir Vape, @YeOldeOke, @Momo121, @Frostbite, @Quentin, @NewOobY and @DizZa.

FA has a new concentrate: Zeppola

This is what HIC has to say about it here:

"I've tried various brands' doughnut type flavorings but found nothing very useful - certainly none made great standalone flavors. Until this one!! FA made us a great new one. Zeppola are apparently popular in Italy around New Years', so maybe the timing of this new flavor is intentional.

Zeppola are doughnut-like pastries, like powdered-sugar-sprinkled beignets. Right around 4% is just right for me - tastes like Mardi Gras beignets with powdered sugar (plus a wee bit of sweet cinnamon? maybe a very subtle hint of apple? - I thought I tasted both at 5% & at higher wattage.) I've never had real Italian zeppola, but if you know beignets, you know this FA flavor. If you don't know either treat, those little powdered-sugar doughnuts are a rough estimate of what you'll taste - but richer, perhaps a little buttery. I'm really impressed with the sweet powdered-sugary exhale! A whiff of the flavoring bottle smells nice, but you don't appreciate that sweet bit until you vape it (I'm using max VG intentionally & haven't tried with any PG added yet).
(note: the cinnamon bit gains strength with steeping, just like it does in Catalan Cream)

Haters of Joy will be glad there's none of Joy's distinctive yeasty flavor that some people taste as beer. If Nonna's Cake steep time bums you out, you're in luck - Zeppola is sweet & tasty right away. Some Italian zeppola recipes include sweet ricotta type cheese, but this flavoring does not have the cheesecake-type (for lack of a better term) flavor that Nonna's Cake does as a standalone shake-and-vape. Zeppola is the sweetest of the three, sure to be a big hit as it becomes more widely available, and YES it works well for mixing. In fact, I'd say it's the easiest of the 3 to mix with. Visions of apple fritters, danish & similar sweet pastries are dancing in my head. That sweet exhale will make it really great with many fruit flavors, very nice effect on Cinnamon Ceylon, too.

(I've tried at least 24 new-to-me flavorings from other brands over the past few weeks; FA Zeppola is the easy winner for standalone, for sure.)
".
Great find. Do want!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

I have 50 concentrate flavours
Amarula

Aniseed

Apple

Banana

Berries

Bourbon

Brandy

Brown Sugar