Fogg's Famous Sauce coming soon - Sir Vape

Just a heads up that the Fogg's Range is production and will be available for purchase by the end of the month.

A first look at Fogg's. We are almost there guys :rock:

Foggs Famous Sauce.jpg

Ooh another one to add to my order @Sir Vape.. 50ml
Will it be available in 3mg nic content?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@skola 50ml yes but first run will only be 6mg but from there on out we will be stocking 3mg as well.

@Mario you know us the prices are always good just doing final costings but it will be a good price.

Can someone please tell me the flavour profile of this sauce?

Details will be up tomorrow :)

We have two flav profiles launching in the Fogg's range this month. More to follow soon ...

I just read the flavour profiles of these juices on the Sir Vape store, can't wait for the 3mg to become available. Great price as well guys!! As always..

I just got my bottle of Deli Express along with my Sub Box mini kit (forgot to order a battery with it facepalm wazar)

this is one awesome sauce! like really!! The first hit made me eyes well up and feel like a kid. I honestly have no other better way to explain it other than this - You know when your mother is baking and she just makes the frosting, and you sneak up like a lil ninja and steal a taste and you have that moment of comfort? that's the feeling I get from this. and this was all from my lil old titan pro. Every hit feels the same and it's just so great. I love it!!

That was for the 0mg. I can't wait to test it in my subtank once I get my battery.

Back