For Sale: Ksd K-max (variable Voltage/wattage) + 2 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapey McJuicy

"Vape you must." - Yoda
LV

Awards
Hi my friends

I am looking for a good 2nd home for my K-max mod.

ape5ada5.jpg

Some features:
- variable voltage (3-6V) & variable wattage (4-15W)
- telescopic design (will take any 18xxx batteries)
- atomiser ohms checker
- battery voltage display
- low battery cut off @ 3.3V
- hidden screen
- 1 button fire + menu settings
- 5 amp limit
- coil ohms limit @ 1.2 ohms

This is a solid, hard working and reliable device. I have used it for the last couple of months, and it has never given any problems. In a recent review, Phil Busardo gave it a number of thumbs down, but I think for a very experienced, technically minded vaper like Phil, very few Fasttech products wil ever float his boat. It has always performed flawlessly for me. This is cheap enough to be a good vv/vw device for newer vapers maybe, to have some fun and learn around with.

It is in A+ condition, and comes with the original box and instructions.

Asking price is R450 - which will include shipping + will throw in 2 fully charged Ultrafire 18350 batteries.

*As always, please stay aware of battery safety when using mods, be it vv/vw of mechanical ones. These batteries will work perfectly with any normal Protanks/clearomisers etc. But they are not high drain, high amp output batteries. So treat them correctly, and they will treat you well*

Vapey

@smokeyG jump at this. Great fit for your iclear 30B

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Crap..i just spent my money on a new Zmax this week...not complaining..just saying..

As I understand the Zmax is a good little device Rex, but I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner.... ;-) hope you have been enjoying it?

can i move it to the sold section or do we need to punt it a little more? :)

can i move it to the sold section or do we need to punt it a little more? :)

My sincere apologies :oops: I meant to ask some time ago that this be moved to sold, but completely forgot......

Kindly do so if you would, thank you so much!

:)

Seeing this again , can someone design a graphic that the seller can just post after a sale (wording like SOLD and please close this thread) i.e:

Sold.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back