Forum Medals

did you attached my documentation to the pack as well :p
Yeah man, I sent them like a 300 page document outlining everything they needed. Hell it was more in depth than the FDA regulation document.

Guys, thank you so much for reminding me. Just cannot keep up - and a lot of documentation to work through. Will set up an awards team.

congrats guys on your new shiny medals :rock: Definitely well deserved, you guys rock!! :rock:

WOOOHOOO! Thank you! I'm happy to be a part of the community here. Great people. ... also probably the most helpful I've ever seen online.

Congrats @BhavZ and @Riaz on the awards - you guys are stars of our forum

Just to emphasise, @BhavZ is very caring and considerate in all his posts, always trying to help everyone. Thank you for all the effort sir! And in my book, you are the mPT2 master and a coiler of epic proportion. Who can say they casually build dual coils in their mPT2-type devices?

And @Riaz, thank you sir for always keeping the forum alive and for asking so many questions and coming up with such good chirps all the time. Not to mention sharing all your experiences, good and bad. By the way, I am counting on you to unlock the secrets of DIY ;-)

You rock guys.

heyho....got the Coil Master one today! Gratitude :clap:

Well deserved mate

Congratulations

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Back