Forum Medals

Oh my word, thanks for new medal @Matthee. I only saw it this morning!
Gracefully accepted and wearing it proudly ;-)

Oh my word, thanks for new medal @Matthee. I only saw it this morning!
Gracefully accepted and wearing it proudly ;-)
Just love the way you went and go about your vaping journey. Slowly (well, compared to many others), deliberately, meticulously, considering all angles. At the same time adding a lot of value for members by asking the right questions and providing detailed and considered answers when responding to queries and posts. And off course by you legendary reviews of juices and gear. We shall not mention the new syndrome you started.

Thanks @Matthee. I appreciate the words very much.

Wanted to find out when does the description under your name change? is it with how long you have been on the forum? Like mine says New Vaper.

Wanted to find out when does the description under your name change? is it with how long you have been on the forum? Like mine says New Vaper.
You can change that yourself. Hover over your name. Click on "personal details". Complete "Custom Title".

Thanks forumites ;-)

Thank you and much obliged Mr. Matthee. An interactive learning experience accompanied by some of the cleverest remarks, written by smart, honest and funny folks, with an enormously wide knowledge base. There is no possible universe in which this place is not a success. I am proud to be a part of this and I tip my hat to your contribution in particular @Matthee. Cheers!

Lol! You guys are tagging the other guy! No worries, I know who I am.

Edit: Edited

Last edited:
Back