Friday Night Delight.

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
Sitting, watching PGA golf vaping 5 pawn Grandmaster sipping on a single malt whiskey and posting this message. Can't get much better! Loving life!

that sounds actually good. I think I am doing the same now...just with Gambit and Cognac. :) that was a gr8 idea you planted there

I actually tried cognac once, ended up finishing the bottle with coke. :D Guess it's my Vereeniging genes shining through!

Sitting in front of the pc watching Castle, puffing Caramel Macchiatto on my SVD sipping on a coke, life is good, life is sweet life is VAPE-TASTIC!

Oh yes, I agree. Started of with a double single malt GlenGrant with the son braaiing thick steaks. Vaping Bowdens Mate, HHV Dragons Fire and Nicoticket Custards Last Stand. Red wine with the steak and stuff. Now a Bisquit Cognac vaping a dark organic tobacco. Indeed, as @BhavZ says, Vapetastic!

Oh yes, I agree. Started of with a double single malt GlenGrant with the son braaiing thick steaks. Vaping Bowdens Mate, HHV Dragons Fire and Nicoticket Custards Last Stand. Red wine with the steak and stuff. Now a Bisquit Cognac vaping a dark organic tobacco. Indeed, as @BhavZ says, Vapetastic!
When you said GlenGrant I thought oh wow, I need some. Love that stuff. Affordable, and freaking tasty. Then I read the word steak. I think I'm hungry now. thanks!
Gonna order 5 x HHV juices(or 6 if I can convince my self about the orange and cloves) tomorrow. Need to collect my card from the bank that was lost.

Oh, good all ones you have tasted apart from Gaia. Here is a post with a review of Maple and just below that of Gaia - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/hhv-army/375406-reviews-hhv-tobaccos-4.html#post12232979 . Have been eying that Orange Clove as well.
Cool. Will send you a sample. I bought 18mg to take down to 12 that i use in rba's. If 12 will be to weak, i cangive you 18, however, they are 60vg in anticipation of adding more pg. Whith Heather, they add more flavour when you add high vg.

nice one....R5.50 :) u cannot get a sucker for that price nowadays...I guess? :D

Back