From 40 A Day To.......

Gonzales

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Converted to Vaping in one day
In the beginning I was smoking 40 to 50 stinkies per day up until Thursday afternoon
I saw someones twisp a month ago and started searching for these illusive "e cigarettes". Ive been visiting this forem as a guest up until two weeks ago
I ordered 2 Ego 1300 vv batteries, a protank mini, a Aspire nautilus clone , chargers and some juice. Meanwhile also placing a juice order from Oupa
Received everything on Thurday and i have not even missed the analogs lying around. Still two full cartons in the house but ill swap them for juice Im also already looking around for something more
I absolutely love the Kanger Aero Tank Mega on the SVD in 18490 that Oupa has his hands on
So ladies and gents i thank you all for great advice and a top notch forum

In the beginning I was smoking 40 to 50 stinkies per day up until Thursday afternoon
I saw someones twisp a month ago and started searching for these illusive "e cigarettes". Ive been visiting this forem as a guest up until two weeks ago
I ordered 2 Ego 1300 vv batteries, a protank mini, a Aspire nautilus clone , chargers and some juice. Meanwhile also placing a juice order from Oupa
Received everything on Thurday and i have not even missed the analogs lying around. Still two full cartons in the house but ill swap them for juice Im also already looking around for something more
I absolutely love the Kanger Aero Tank Mega on the SVD in 18490 that Oupa has his hands on

Well done on converting and welcome to the forum officially. Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You certainly started on the right foot... a bit of research and buying right the first time! Good one! And welcome to the world of smelling good again! :rock:

great stuff gonzales. don't worry if you fall off the wagon a few times. will just remind you how much better vaping is.

Congratulations, awesome

QuitSmoking.jpg

Thanks guys. Will be ere often, becuase the bug has bitten and i will need some expert advice from time to time Far Far away from any Vape Shops where i live. Does any one know of Vape shops in Bloem or Kimberley?

Well done thats awesome. I took 3 weeks to wean myself off stinkies.

Congrats @Gonzales
What a fantastic achievement
Wishing you well from here on!

Great work @Gonzales :party:

....and a Huge THANK YOU to everyone on the forum, there is so much wisdom in this little 19" screen :D

ain't this here forum just so awesome :rock:

Back