Geekvape Alien Coils

@Yiannaki - should i be trying these?
I haven't tried them to be honest. They do look very interesting.

I have a specific intended purpose for them. I want to run them individually in the avo.

You definitely need an avo. That's for sure

I have a specific intended purpose for them. I want to run them individually in the avo.

Thanks I believe so !
24mm I presume...

I am using a single geekvape alien in my avo and it is great

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I might have a spare pack for you let me just check

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Also searching for these. @HouseOfVape said that theyl be bringing more in soon. But theres a good chamce he might use it his damn self before it even hits the shelves

Vaperite also do ROF coils which worked quite well for me and are superbly priced :

http://vaperite.co.za/product/rof-vape-pre-built-coils/

Problem with the alien coils they sell is that it's not true "Alien wire". Their alien coils are made with a flat wire that is claptoned. A true alien wire is two or more strands of round kanthal claptoned with a wavey thinnner wire. That is the one you want. flavor on those are brilliant. I've made one once, but it's not easy.

Why do vendors just not respond to "who has stock" forum? A simple - it's on the way or will look into it or anything really???

Why do vendors just not respond to "who has stock" forum? A simple - it's on the way or will look into it or anything really???
Agree 100%. Seems vendors aren't really bothered with the getting back on anything as of late.

@Yiannaki I don't know if you guys care about this much.
Vaperite don't have the geek vape in store however they do have these.
Screenshot_20160701-015056.png
And it is a great price 80 for 10 coils.
Hope it helps

Hey guys , got a whole lot more Geekvape Aliens and staple Staggereds coming in , will send an update when they arrive .

Hey guys , got a whole lot more Geekvape Aliens and staple Staggereds coming in , will send an update when they arrive .

Please link us here when you get them, much appreciated HoV!

Back