Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Today I present, my review of the GeekVape Blitzen RTA

Lets get started…

Vape1.jpg

Packaging is a nice clean, simple black and orange box. Everything was securely in place when I opened it.

Appearance

I have the Blitzen RTA in stainless steel. You can clearly see your juice levels through the glass, and I love how shiny this RTA is! The name “Blitzen” as well as the logo (both in black) can be seen along the mid cap of the RTA.

The Blitzen comes with an 810 goon style drip tip, and I really love the look of this one. I would say it’s a rather striking salmon colour.

Vape2.png

This RTA is 24mm in diameter, and 36mm in height (with the 2ml glass in) from the top of the drip tip to the base. It has honeycomb style side airflow. There are 16 air holes in total on each side.

The GeekVape Blitzen RTA comes in a variety of different colours – gun metal, rainbow, stainless steel, blue, and black.

What you get in the box:

GeekVape Blitzen RTA

810 goon style drip tip

A second 810 drip tip

510 drip tip

5ml Bubble glass (extension piece to increase e-liquid capacity)

Extra 2ml glass

And finally…

Vape3.jpg

A bag that contains: an extender, a chimney key, lots of o-rings, extra screws, a tri-tool, and a 510 drip tip adapter.

Here’s a closer look at the bubble glass and the extender:

Vape4.jpg

Here’s a closer look at the chimney key:

Vape5.jpg

If you want to increase the e-liquid capacity of this RTA from 2ml to 5ml, you unscrew the top cap, then you place this chimney key in each side of the e-liquid filling holes and use it to unscrew the chimney. Remove the glass, screw the extender onto the mid cap and then install the bubble glass (don’t forget your o-rings!). You now have a 5ml RTA.

Taking the RTA apart to install the bubble glass

I did struggle a bit to get the chimney off for the first time, but I managed to unscrew it using the chimney key. Once the chimney was off, the rest was easy. I put in the bubble glass and reassembled the RTA.

Here’s a photo with the bubble glass installed (I really like the look of this glass):

Vape6.jpg

Now, on to the build deck!

Vape7.jpg

It is a simple. postless 18mm deck that allows for both single and dual coil builds. I decided to do a single coil build. I had no problems installing my coil – building is nice and easy with this deck!

Here’s a photo of the coil I put in (SS 316L Flatwire, 6 wraps, 0.3ohms, 3mm):

Vape8.jpg

I vaped this RTA on my Smok T-Priv 220W.

So how does it vape??

Beautifully!

I have to say it is the smoothest vape I’ve experienced yet. The airflow is silky smooth, I love it! It’s also a very quiet RTA. Flavour is really good.. I put in BumbleBee’s Machete juice. Cloud production is good as well. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I received this RTA, but I’m honestly impressed with the GeekVape Blitzen.

Performance – Airflow & Wattage

I’ll say it again – airflow is silky smooth on this RTA! I vaped it from 28W through to 50W testing the airflow – tight draw, half open, and fully open. This RTA produced some nice cloud production! More importantly for me, I really liked the flavour. Personally, I liked it best with quite a tight draw.

And finally… does it leak??

I’m thrilled to be able to say no! Not at all. Which of course means I am happy to continue using the GeekVape Blitzen.

Would I recommend this RTA?

Yes, absolutely!

Last edited:

Lets get started…

View attachment 120183

Packaging is a nice clean, simple black and orange box. Everything was securely in place when I opened it.

Appearance

I have the Blitzen RTA in stainless steel. You can clearly see your juice levels through the glass, and I love how shiny this RTA is! The name “Blitzen” as well as the logo (both in black) can be seen along the mid cap of the RTA.

The Blitzen comes with an 810 goon style drip tip, and I really love the look of this one. I would say it’s a rather striking salmon colour.

View attachment 120184

This RTA is 24mm in diameter, and 36mm in height (with the 2ml glass in) from the top of the drip tip to the base. It has honeycomb style side airflow. There are 16 air holes in total on each side.

The GeekVape Blitzen RTA comes in a variety of different colours – gun metal, rainbow, stainless steel, blue, and black.

What you get in the box:

GeekVape Blitzen RTA

810 goon style drip tip

A second 810 drip tip

510 drip tip

Extra 2ml glass

And finally…

View attachment 120185

A bag that contains: an extender, a chimney key, lots of o-rings, extra screws, a tri-tool, and a 510 drip tip adapter.

View attachment 120186

View attachment 120187

If you want to increase the e-liquid capacity of this RTA from 2ml to 5ml, you unscrew the top cap, then you place this chimney key in each side of the e-liquid filling holes and use it to unscrew the chimney. Remove the glass, screw the extender onto the mid cap and then install the bubble glass (don’t forget your o-rings!). You now have a 5ml RTA.

I did struggle a bit to get the chimney off for the first time, but I managed to unscrew it using the chimney key. Once the chimney was off, the rest was easy. I put in the bubble glass and reassembled the RTA.

Here’s a photo with the bubble glass installed (I really like the look of this glass):

View attachment 120188

View attachment 120189

It is a simple. postless 18mm deck that allows for both single and dual coil builds. I decided to do a single coil build. I had no problems installing my coil – building is nice and easy with this deck!

View attachment 120190

So how does it vape??

Beautifully!

I have to say it is the smoothest vape I’ve experienced yet. The airflow is silky smooth, I love it! It’s also a very quiet RTA. Flavour is really good.. I put in BumbleBee’s Machete juice. Cloud production is good as well. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I received this RTA, but I’m honestly impressed with the GeekVape Blitzen.

I’ll say it again – airflow is silky smooth on this RTA! I vaped it from 28W through to 50W testing the airflow – tight draw, half open, and fully open. This RTA produced some nice cloud production! More importantly for me, I really liked the flavour. Personally, I liked it best with quite a tight draw.

I’m thrilled to be able to say no! Not at all. Which of course means I am happy to continue using the GeekVape Blitzen.

Yes, absolutely!

aaahh man, I am so jealous, badly want this rta, just want to say, great review @Carnival

keep em comin !!!

Lets get started…

View attachment 120183

Appearance

View attachment 120184

What you get in the box:

GeekVape Blitzen RTA

810 goon style drip tip

A second 810 drip tip

510 drip tip

Extra 2ml glass

And finally…

View attachment 120185

View attachment 120186

View attachment 120187

View attachment 120188

View attachment 120189

View attachment 120190

So how does it vape??

Beautifully!

Yes, absolutely!

Great Review @Carnival , Sweet and short with just the right amount of info so it doesn't look like you waffling just to fill up 2 pages.
Keep em coming.

Would love a comparison review Blitzen vs Bravo

I think Craig from SV did some comparison on his last live stream .... in short flavour on both top , Bravo more noisier but more 'juicy' vape apparently.

Blitzen's airflow a lot smoother IMO with the Aromamizer type airflow .... hopefully I'm getting mine middle Feb then will do a video review ....

hi @Carnival

how has the Blitzen been treating you, just wondering if you can give any more feedback since the initial impressions

@vicTor I've still had no leaking with this RTA. Still a very smooth vape, really enjoyable.

I have tried a spaced coil (6 wraps) and dual contact coils (6 wraps) with SS 316L wire, I think I like the contact coils a bit more.

@vicTor I've still had no leaking with this RTA. Still a very smooth vape, really enjoyable.

I have tried a spaced coil (6 wraps) and dual contact coils (6 wraps) with SS 316L wire, I think I like the contact coils a bit more.

thanks for the feedback @Carnival

appreciate it

Lets get started…

View attachment 120183

Appearance

View attachment 120184

What you get in the box:

GeekVape Blitzen RTA

810 goon style drip tip

A second 810 drip tip

510 drip tip

Extra 2ml glass

And finally…

View attachment 120185

View attachment 120186

View attachment 120187

View attachment 120188

View attachment 120189

View attachment 120190

So how does it vape??

Beautifully!

Yes, absolutely!

Had my eye on this one for a while now.

I wonder how it will compare with the new Kylin mini RTA thats finally popping up everywhere in terms of the restricted vaping that I got use to.

Good review and writeup @Carnival
Great pics
Thanks for the efforts !

Great review! Thank you!
Any members that can please advise on how the Blitzen compares to the Ammit (dual coil) or Kylin? Especially with regards to airflow.

Great review! Thank you!
Any members that can please advise on how the Blitzen compares to the Ammit (dual coil) or Kylin? Especially with regards to airflow.
Blitzen airflow is much smoother and has better flavour.
i followed SMM review and had much better flavour. He favours a much higher build but centred. most of the other reviewers built lower and pushed the coils closer to the airflow. i got muted flavour with building like this.
what was common was not stuffing the wicking slots.

Back