Getting back into dripping, some advice needed

Good luck with it @JB1987 - and happy new year!
Let us know when you get whatever you get and how you find it

Thanks @Andre - will watch that video soon

The funny part about this vaping decision making is just when you think you know what you should go for, something else comes up that causes more confusion. At least one thing is good - there is more and more choice and that makes it very exciting

Last edited:
Hi guys,

First of all, a happy new year to all of you, hope you have a super 2017 ahead and that it's a massive improvement on 2016 :D

Now on to business. I recently dug out my old Velocity rda and decided to give dripping another go after quite some time, I'm really loving it.

So I want to purchase a decent authentic rda, under R1000. This is where I need some advice from the rda experts. I've looked at the Twisted Messes Squared and I really fancy the look, the Goon seems good too. What would be best in your opinions? Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Note: I'm well versed in rebuilding and have been doing it for a few years.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to add, flavour first, clouds second. Both would be great :)
Honestly the troll v2 25mm, is an excellent RDA, easier to build on than the goon or messes, cheaper, and imo more versatile, can give you mad clouds or mad flavour, or a bit of both.

Lol, to quote the reviewer "a squonkers wet dream". Thanks @Andre, thoroughly enjoyed that.

I'm also convinced, let you guys know if I find in stock anywhere.

@Andre - It seems that stock is available here and their website states that they will be shipping again from tomorrow (although I suspect that most couriers will only be operating as usual from 3 January?): https://www.throatpunch.co.za/products/psyclone-mods-hadaly-ultra-flavour-22-rda
Awesome, thank you. I had their 521 Mini Tab on my to buy list anyhow. Now ordered same together with the Hadaly. You just saved me frustration from FOMO and shipping costs!

Probably sold out tomorrow then ;)

Lol, i went to look and it was available

Then a minute later it was sold out - lol

Last edited:
Awesome, thank you. I had their 521 Mini Tab on my to buy list anyhow. Now ordered same together with the Hadaly. You just saved me frustration from FOMO and shipping costs!

No ways - it was you @Andre !
Hehe

Will wait to hear your impressions -

My mind is now set on a Hadaly, but no stock anywhere!
Here is a video review of the Hadaly on a squonker. Seems to perform great @Polar.

@Andre if you order direct from http://psyclonemods.com/ you can get the holiday pack option which comnes with extra caps etc... and Mac Carlson the owner, designer and manufacturer of the Hadalay may be in Pretoria on the 26th August... nudge nudge wink wink!

Hi guys,

First of all, a happy new year to all of you, hope you have a super 2017 ahead and that it's a massive improvement on 2016 :D

Now on to business. I recently dug out my old Velocity rda and decided to give dripping another go after quite some time, I'm really loving it.

So I want to purchase a decent authentic rda, under R1000. This is where I need some advice from the rda experts. I've looked at the Twisted Messes Squared and I really fancy the look, the Goon seems good too. What would be best in your opinions? Any other suggestions are most welcome.

Note: I'm well versed in rebuilding and have been doing it for a few years.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to add, flavour first, clouds second. Both would be great :)
A good dripper for small change would be the Sapor.Around 20 bucks.

So my new dripper arrived this morning, absolutely love it! Great great clouds if you want them and brilliant flavour with the right build and airflow. I'm a very happy vaper today :D

IMG_0718.JPG

Congrats @JB1987 !
Marvellous

Wishing you all the best with it

I dithered so I still haven't got my RDA yet....

So my new dripper arrived this morning, absolutely love it! Great great clouds if you want them and brilliant flavour with the right build and airflow. I'm a very happy vaper today :D

View attachment 80760
Enjoy that dripper man, I'll loving my one. I might even like it more than my TM2.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I think I made the right choice. Absolutely loving this rda, I can taste the difference in juices that I've been vaping on for a while, the flavour is really good.

Thanks for all the advice :)

Got my Hadaly today from @Throat Punch (thanks for great service).

I am so impressed. Small form factor, but can take a large single coil. Easiest build ever. Slapped a Clapton at 0.8 ohms with 3.5 mm ID in there. Wicked with 4 mm ceramic wicking. Great flavour. Currently using it on top of the Hohm Slice to taste DIY juices as HRH has annexed my Reo Mini taster.
OMgZbYT.jpg

Great stuff @Andre !
Looks very classy

Got my Hadaly today from @Throat Punch (thanks for great service).

I am so impressed. Small form factor, but can take a large single coil. Easiest build ever. Slapped a Clapton at 0.8 ohms with 3.5 mm ID in there. Wicked with 4 mm ceramic wicking. Great flavour. Currently using it on top of the Hohm Slice to taste DIY juices as HRH has annexed my Reo Mini taster.
OMgZbYT.jpg
So tempted to get that dripper but just recently bought 2 great drippers and a mod so ...............
Must resist.........

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Ahhhhh curse you @Andre hahaha
I had that in my cart for the last 3 days before you snatched it up.

When i went to checkout saw it was gone, now i know who the culprit is :-D

But no stress ive orderd a sxk Hadaly clone anlong with a sxk oddis clone :)

If the Hadaly is good i will look at a authentic but i dont think i could be crazy enough to get a oddis authentic.

Hi @JB1987
If you really like the performance of the Goon, which you should, and are looking for additional RDA's with similar performance in the future then i would highly recommend the Aria Sleeper or the Cosmonaut. All three are brilliant drippers.

Back