Giggles

This sounds like @Rob Fisher and his label-er.

nure7aje.jpg

I love that one. I have stolen it!!!

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

the funniest thing just happened now

i decided to rock the nemi in 350 mode, so i set it up and start vaping.

i ask my colleague next to me, dont you think this looks good.

she replies, 'NO, its looks like a small ****'

i had to burst out laughing

This is the problem I have with the SVD... everyone says it looks like a fancy dildo! :oops:
i went to visit some friends over the weekend, who arent exposed much to vaping (they just know of twisp) and when my friends wife saw my nemi, she said, yoh Riaz that looks like something to stick up someones b*m LOL

This is the problem I have with the SVD... everyone says it looks like a fancy dildo! :oops:
Can you imagine what they would say if you had one of those EVOD tanks that light up on it?

There was a farmer that needed a new rooster as his old one had passed away. So he goes to a fellow farmer, who said he had a rooster he was willing to sell. As he is buying the rooster, the other farmer tells him the rooster's name is Brewster, and that he had better keep an eye on him.
"Why do I need to keep an eye on him?" the farmer asked.
"Because he will do it with anything in sight." the other farmer answers.

The farmer is a little confused, but decides to take Brewster anyway.

Later that morning the farmer hears a wild commotion coming from the chicken pen. He rushes over to see what is going on, and there is Brewster. He has all the hens lined up and is going down the line fornicating like mad. The farmer looks at him and says "Brewster you had better slow down or you are going to kill yourself.

As the farmer sits down to lunch, he hears his pigs squealing and making a racket. When he gets to the pig pen, there's Brewster with all the sows lined up going to it. The farmer looks at him and says "Brewster you had better slow down or you are going to kill yourself.

In the afternoon, another commotion is heard in the pasture, and sure enough, there's Brewster with the cows lined up just going at it. The farmer looks at him and says "Brewster you had better slow down or you are going to kill yourself.

As the sun is starting to set the farmer notices buzzards are circling something in the field. When he goes to investigate, he finds poor Brewster laying motionless in the field. The farmer looks down and says "I told you you would kill yourself if you didn't slow down"

Brewster opens one eye and says "Shhh they're about to land"

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

my beer don't give me any

Attachments

• I love you too beer.png
    I love you too beer.png
    283.8 KB · Views: 33
Back