Giggles

sorry but my eldest child is squeemish so i showed him the last fishing pic (just so we can watch him flip and squirm ) and my youngest says oh thats not bad try this one , i'll send it to you ..

sorry but my eldest child is squeemish so i showed him the last fishing pic and my youngest says oh thats not bad try this one , i'll send it to you ..

So are you saying that the fine should be paid by your children? :eek:

no i am saying that i was influenced by pier pressure and i was not in control of what i was doing , mlady .

no i am saying that i was influenced by pier pressure and i was not in control of what i was doing , mlady .
Judge.jpg
We will have to put it to the Jury but I'm not optimistic due to the fact that this area is for laughing only and these two pictures cause a lot of pain and anguish which is certainly not the main aim of the Giggles thread!

Holding thumbs for you but I have a feeling your wallet is going to hurt! :mm:

@Rowan Francis this is the first time I have EVER clicked the dislike button on this forum! That was absolutely disgusting!!!'

Honorable fines master i think he deserves a rhino at least :p hehe just joking! Seriously though that was disgusting!!!!

Nooooooo!!!! @Rowan Francis you just made me almost faint!! That is horrible!! I cant even stand the optometrist coming close to my eyes with that stick like light thingy!!:tmi:

kleJ2jJ.gif

douhnuts.png

My old man just sent me this pic in an email and then a follow up email asking if I saw the dead mouse on the donut..... took about 18 mins , but I finally saw it..

This guy's pulling a dry one straight up his nose

Am I right ;-)

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 33
Back