Give away .. Charlie’s Chalk Dust Gear

The wire
a1f870c3bbddf59c08c2058fd51f30ec.jpg

The build
a7ac7dc5916a5127912c4adcb5f03e3a.jpg

Looks like a lot of work! @wiesbang .. How does it vape?

Was lots of work lol. Hand rolled it.
Vape was extremely hot and ramp up time very slow. Flavour was ok, nothing wow. Enjoyed the build though, looks like little flowers.
It's annoying when you worked so hard and it looks awesome.. but it just doesn't perform :) .. but keep at it.. when you do get something awesome working really nice it's SO worth it!

uploadfromtaptalk1456409009340.jpgmy car was made for vapers

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Oh yes... It's all Kanthal. To get the color I pulse at low wattage en get it glowing right but don't heat it op that it's glowing. Then when you are happy it firing right push up the wattage and make it glow all the way to the max and then leave it to cool down naturally, don't pinch it during this time.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Oh yes... It's all Kanthal. To get the color I pulse at low wattage en get it glowing right but don't heat it op that it's glowing. Then when you are happy it firing right push up the wattage and make it glow all the way to the max and then leave it to cool down naturally, don't pinch it during this time.

Definitely gonna try next build.. thought it was just NiChrome that would do that..

Definitely gonna try next build.. thought it was just NiChrome that would do that..
Yeah it's hit and miss sometimes, this afternoon I built another similar coil but didn't get the same blue I did.

Back