Give away .. Charlie's Summer Tank & Snapback / Cloud blowing tricks

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Here you can post photos and videos of yourself and your friends blowing clouds.. please post only original photos and videos.

Stand a chance to win a Charlie's Summer Tank & Snapback

CCD-TankBLK_large.png

CCD-Hat_large.png

RULES:
You may enter as many times in each Give away as you wish, photos and videos will be judged on creativity and originality. I am Judge, Jury and Executioner and my decision will be final. You may however "Like" posts to try and sway my opinion. Closing date is 16 December 2015 .. so plenty of time for everyone to get as many entries in as possible.

Winners prizes will be couriered the following week, so you will get them before x-mas.
Runners up will get a 50% discount coupon on same gear.

Best of luck to you all :)

16th December is my birthday just letting you know haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favourite coil set up, twisted kanthal sleeper build

Attachments

• IMG_20151102_112842.JPG
    IMG_20151102_112842.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 45
I tell you what .. the one device you DONT want to get a dry hit on is something like the NUKE RDA .. or Turbo type RDAs.. I almost killed myself once showing off at my office.. and to top it off I was no where close to a sip of water or anything.. I'm running my one on a 26650 Mech atm and it looks really sweet... but I keep it super wet and check it after every second puff ... seriously thinking about a Nickel build for it

I was just using a Mutation rda and relatively new to the building so the words 'nuke' and 'turbo' shall now be included in my "to read up on" category haha but just sounds amazing and harsh all at the same time. As luck would have it that day even saliva would have been hard to come across hahaha could just picture that scenario. Oh the joys of a dripper :p

Back