Giveaway !!! Creative Flavours Concentrates

Status
Not open for further replies.

shabbar

Cloud and Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Howzit peeps

I have about 7 bottles of creative flavours concentrates to give away if anyone is interested , lemme know !!!

Flavours are :

bubblegum
vanilla
spearmint
peppermint
cuppacino
butterscotch
cream soda

20140612_105509.jpg

Yes please :) i'm definitely keen on the bubblegum, vanilla and cream soda oooh and the peppermint too :blush:

i wouldn't mind the butterscotch, bubblegum, peppermint

which concentrates are still available?

+1! I'd love to get into mixing!

There's enough for all what I can do is @annemarievdh
Wants some I will decant 10mls of whatever flavour she wants and @Al3x is more then welcome to get some and the remaining can be split between riaz n metal liz ?

I'd really appreciate some cream soda + butterscotch!

What im gonna do is leave the 7 bottles of concentrate with @annemarievdh , she will then take how much she needs and then send off to the other forumites who wants .

Your thoughts ?

Hi @shabbar , I see these are local flavours. How do they compare to the Mt Baker ones for example? I'm talking about actual flavour and strength of concentrate.

Howzit bud

Haven't tried the mt baker , but these concentrates are nice , not the best but just ok

I have kept 5mls of each for myself and the rest im giving away

Howzit bud

Haven't tried the mt baker , but these concentrates are nice , not the best but just ok

I have kept 5mls of each for myself and the rest im giving away
I see they have minimum order qty per flavour of 1kg. I take it you managed to get smaller quantities?

Can I ask you guys and girls to pm me the flavor you want and you add were I can post it pleas. Can I ask you guys to pay for the postage as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back