Giveaway: Win Free Wotofo Serpent Mini to Start On Your Road to Coil Building

Heaven Gifts

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good news, my friends. Since it's been a while from our last insteresting vape event, we think it might be the time to give you guys another surprise. Yep, we have prepared a new gift for you. So what is it? Well, well...we know this year is about RTA/RDAs, then how couldn't we follow the trend and satisfy you with an easy-to-build tank? Ok, no more guessing, the prize is Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA. 1 kit is ready, you only need to enter to win, so easy!!!

-------------------------------About Wotofo Serpent Mini--------------------------------------

As we know, WOTOFO introduced many RTA tanks that are designed for both flavor and vapor chasing. Here we bring a new RTA tank from WOTOFO, called Serpent Mini, which definitely inherits the good performance of its siblings.

With 22mm diameter, two post deck, this Serpent mini enables you to easily build a single coil. It also uses a 5mm bore drip tip with hollow design to minimize the heat transfer, giving you a warm vaping. Plus other great features such as PEEK insulator made in Germany, dual adjustable airflow, easy top filling, and a 3ml tank capacity, this WOTOFO Serpent mini will be a good device for daily vaping.

04aa11a867b417be56e85f4dd5ab4c50_g.jpg

Choose any of the rules below to enter:
1. Have you ever used any products from Wotofo? If you do, please share your favorite one; if not, just share your favorite RTAs.
2. What kind of coil do you like to build, signle, dual or complex?
3.Tag 2 friends on this forum to join the game, like @HeavenGifts
4. Share wotofo serpent mini on any of your social accounts and paste the share link here.
- Share on Facebook
- Tweet it
- Share on Google+
- Post to Tumblr
- Share on VK
- Pin it
- Submit to Reddit
-Share on LinkedIn

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on June 7, 2016.
2. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
3. At least 20 participants join our contest.

Limited time, amazing prize, what are you waiting for? Take actions now..luck may come upon you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Cruzz_33!

ab65b6e7352ad172b9a25cdf1c618939.png

Congratulations! Cruzz_33! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Wotofo Serpent Mini, you can pick one from HG at US$22.63 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

Last edited:
1. Yes I am the proud owner of a Sapor dripper
2. I prefer using single builds to keep juice consumption in check - symmetry and neatness are what I strive for as opposed to complex builds.
3.@dwayne19420 and @Ugi

Last edited:
Not entering as I already have a Serpent Mini

All I can do is rave about this tank. I have always been apposed to single coil tanks until I tried a Serpent Mini. Its been my everyday tank ever since then.

Absolutely love it to bits

Good luck to all the entrants, the winner wont be disappointed

1. Yes I have, awesome products, great build quality and design.
2. I generally prefer dual builds... must be the OCD in me, I like things even!
3. @M_Thre3 & @Mike

1. No I have not, but judging from reviews this certainly seems like a winner .... Flavour ! Flavour ! Flavour !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mostly dual coils, but also single coils to lower the juice consumption

4. Shared on Google+

1. Haven't used any yet. Serpent looks like a great tank for flavour

Back