Goblin vs Goblin mini

Rafique

Juice Junky
LV

Awards
Ok so I created this thread to find out what do you guys think about the 2 and which one is better. I purchased 2 goblin mini clones by Lemaga and got the Goblin V1.2 yesterday from KevKev.

The UD goblin firstly is freaken awesome running 26 gauge dual coil 10 wraps at 0.33 ohms. The flavour and clouds and far better than on the mini.

Pros on the Goblin over the mini, it look much nicer than the mini, the steal look is just awesome.
- Can change driptips which is a big upside compared to the mini
- Bottom fill screw is larger and easier to handle
- upgrade to bigger tank capacity

Pros on the mini
- Size
- ability to do single coils

I know there are reviews on the goblin but in your opinion which do you prefer and yes the mini I have are clones but none the less they do what they suppose to.

I have officially settled on my 2 favorite products for vaping ****Smok and UD****

upload_2015-9-10_7-46-35.png

The goblin mini has much better airflow that the goblin.

Not sure about the Lemaga clone, but the authentic mini has a 510 drip tip adaptor. Personally, I found the glass got too hot and prefer to use my own DT.

I have the authentic UD Goblin 1.2 and the Lemaga Goblin mini. Both are great tanks, the Lemaga mini isn't bad at all and worth the savings. Not sure about the authentic but the clone definitely needs to have its post screws filed down as they cut through wire like a chainsaw through butter. I don't have the box with me right now but I'm almost sure I saw an extra fill screw in the pack of spares, and yes @KB_314 there is a drip tip adapter in the box.

I still prefer the 1.2 though, the flavour is slightly less sharp but I find the airflow better, also smoother with less spitting.

Back