Greetings From Serbia

Limelight

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hello,

my name is Dejan from Limelight Mechanics, I don't live in SA any more, but hope I am still welcome :). Nice to be here.

Cheers

Hello,

my name is Dejan from Limelight Mechanics, I don't live in SA any more, but hope I am still welcome :). Nice to be here.

Cheers
Ahooi Dejan! Welcome to the most awesome Forum around! Thanks for joining us fellow Durbanite!
Awesome to have you on board!

shhh dude, all the epipe freaks here will go crazy once they realise where you work :p

but hey, welcome dude :)

Hello,

Cheers
Of course you are most welcome. Awesome of you to join us on our little forum. I have been trying to avoid that thread about your e-pipes because the temptation is just too much. Happy vaping.

Welcome @Limelight - this is for sure an honour for us ePipe crazies to welcome you on this great forum.

shhh dude, all the epipe freaks here will go crazy once they realise where you work :p

but hey, welcome dude :)
hahaha, I am a wood freak :D I am actually the founder and owner of Limelight Mechanics :)

Welcome to the forums @Limelight. Some excellent craftsmanship on those e-pipes :)

Of course you are most welcome. Awesome of you to join us on our little forum. I have been trying to avoid that thread about your e-pipes because the temptation is just too much. Happy vaping.
Hahahaa dont look at them, must resist... :D

Hello,

Cheers

Are you saying you stayed in SA? If so where abouts?

Welcome @Limelight , great work you are doing with the wood. If i had the funds i would join the group but budget dictates i must stick to a cheapy for now ;)

Hope one day i can have one of those works of art in my hands as well.

Welcome back to old SA @Limelight. We look forward to your inputs and contributions to this forum as an experienced designer and builder of ecig devices.

Most of all I look forward to holding one of your exquisite devices in my hand soon.

Back