Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
If anyone is interested in getting thier hands on a Dvarw DL RTA then PM me me in the next hour or so and I will add you to a group buy. I'm getting another one or two for my vape arsenal and a couple of mates want one too... they will be shipped via DHL so will arrive pretty quickly.

The airflow is more than the Skyline, It's a bottom fill but is simple to fill, the flavour is excellent. And in fact because of the juice capacity and the flavour it gives is the RTA I have been using since it arrived!

https://www.khwmods.com/index.php/product/dvarw-dl-rta-24mm/

Cost is €88.99 plus shipping from Hungary and Vat etc.

I'm planning on ordering real soon so drop me a note if you want one.

DvarwRTA01.jpg DvarwRTA04.jpg DvarwRTA07.jpg DvarwRTA08.jpg

Please Note the Vat and Duty etc is an estimate only and I will confirm once they land! This is just to show you the workings. Please don't pay till I confirm the final costings.

Capture.JPG

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! The parcel arrived in JHB today... man o man DHL are fast! I'm hoping for delivery tomorrow if all goes well!
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! They only charged R415.86 so the estimate was a grand less than we expected. So here are the costs!

PM me if you don't have my banking details!

DvarwFinal.JPG

Damn that was fast! DHL will probably deliver to me today! That's less than 3 days from Hungary to Durban! Outstanding service!

Thats amazing @Rob Fisher !
Congrats on organising it so well

The fastest delivery in the history of vaping... the parcel left Hungary on Monday morning and it just arrived in Durban! Wow DHL is amazing!

@Ash @Genosmate and @Philip Dunkley yours are packed up and are waiting for the Courier Guy! :b1:
khwlogo2.png Dvarw 003.JPG

Back