Group Buy - Fancy Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of those look like they are made out of some semi precious stones...

That green one, third from the right, is malachite if I recall correctly. You find it in copper rich areas, such as Zambia. The one on the very right looks like it is a kind of Jasper.

These are great Rob.

some really sexy tips!!! Braids look great - but yes its expensive :sweating:

A few of those look like they are made out of some semi precious stones...

That green one, third from the right, is malachite if I recall correctly. You find it in copper rich areas, such as Zambia. The one on the very right looks like it is a kind of Jasper.

These are great Rob.

They are indeed! Some are made from exotic wood, some from semi precious stone, some from resins and even some from Mother of Pearl! These are N2H!!!

They are indeed! Some are made from exotic wood, some from semi precious stone, some from resins and even some from Mother of Pearl! These are N2H!!!

I am going to take that as NICE2have lol

Nice find Rob
I looked at the wood ones. They do look very nice indeed
But at around $45 that is just crazy
Id rather get a new REO than three of these tips

Rob, We must be able to source/manufacture drip tips down here.

Lets stimulate our economy and get things that look better for a fraction of the cost.

Rob, We must be able to source/manufacture drip tips down here.

Lets stimulate our economy and get things that look better for a fraction of the cost.

If I could find a local artist to produce this quaility I would be in like Flint!

If I had that kinda cash to spend on lektiete, I would've owned a REO or 2 by now

mm.... :) its called tru-stone, i think that means it is not actually stone.
so, how much is the shipping? shouldn't be a problem, it can go in a small padded envelope,.
but, iirc, these 510 tips do not fit Russian 91's and Kayfuns...?...so what would i do with it?

mm.... :) its called tru-stone, i think that means it is not actually stone.
so, how much is the shipping? shouldn't be a problem, it can go in a small padded envelope,.
but, iirc, these 510 tips do not fit Russian 91's and Kayfuns...?...so what would i do with it?

Two options for shipping... $6 for the slow one and $50 for the fast one!

Shipping to sa had 2 options
$6 USPS
or $50 speed services

I have a feeling you didnt look at the prices of each tip @Cat ?

If I could find a local artist to produce this quaility I would be in like Flint!

it wouldn't cost any less. just the post would be a bit less.
Whatever, if i had something to put it on, i'd be ordering one now. But.....i know! get 2!
How many do you want, Rob? We'd only save R30 or so, though, hardly makes a difference.

oh man! you beat me to it! :D

I have a feeling you didnt look at the prices of each tip @Cat ?

Yes, they're around R270 + post. Not unreasonable. You can get similar acrylic ones for much less, of course, plenty on ebay, but - unless it's this guy's good photos - they don't look so good like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back