Group Buy - Fat daddy Vapes

So . . . .was wondering if you guys perhaps have some resources as to check out how the bottom feed setup is SUPPOSED to work with this kit. I'm in the planning phase (if we can call it that) on the build I originally had in mind, and my main concern at this stage is that the design that I'm going for will not allow the dropper bottle to be directly below the 510 - which seems like the conventional way of setting up this kit.

A quick description of my plan would basically be that the battery is directly below the 510, and the dropper bottle on the opposite side of the box. So my questions are:
  1. From what I can see the kit includes the BF pins. Does this only go as far as the FDV 510, or does it extend all the way up into the attys centre pin?
  2. If this is the case, would it be possible to shorten the pin, and rather use tubing to get the juice from the bottle to the pin/510?
Think the way that the juice actually travels is the only thing I'm still a bit unclear about. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!! ;)

So . . . .was wondering if you guys perhaps have some resources as to check out how the bottom feed setup is SUPPOSED to work with this kit. I'm in the planning phase (if we can call it that) on the build I originally had in mind, and my main concern at this stage is that the design that I'm going for will not allow the dropper bottle to be directly below the 510 - which seems like the conventional way of setting up this kit.

A quick description of my plan would basically be that the battery is directly below the 510, and the dropper bottle on the opposite side of the box. So my questions are:
  1. From what I can see the kit includes the BF pins. Does this only go as far as the FDV 510, or does it extend all the way up into the attys centre pin?
  2. If this is the case, would it be possible to shorten the pin, and rather use tubing to get the juice from the bottle to the pin/510?
Think the way that the juice actually travels is the only thing I'm still a bit unclear about. Any info would be greatly appreciated!!! ;)

1. The Pin goes all the way through the atty.
2. The tube would attach to the bottom of the pin. They also have the bottom feed kit which has a needle feeding pin to use as well.

Hope this helps a bit..

Cool - that helps - thanks! I'm sure I'll have more questions when they actually land - but until then this is enough to get me going again.

Hey @Al3x I'm in the group buy with Rob. He has paid for goods and vat etc. Please advise urgently when you will be shipping to Cape Town. Many thanks

Hey @Al3x I'm in the group buy with Rob. He has paid for goods and vat etc. Please advise urgently when you will be shipping to Cape Town. Many thanks
Sent you a pm bro
Parcel on its way

Back