Group Buy - Mini Volt Kit by C.O.V | Worlds Smallest Mid Power Mod

Great! on another note, what tank or rda do you guys plan on running on these babys and at what wattage and resistance?

Any extras coming with the group buy?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Great! on another note, what tank or rda do you guys plan on running on these babys and at what wattage and resistance?
Goblin Mini and Silverplay Nano. Looking at possibly getting a mini dripper too. Due to the small battery I'll try stick to the recommended 0,8 ohms or higher. So pretty much single coil stuff I think...

Goblin Mini and Silverplay Nano. Looking at possibly getting a mini dripper too. Due to the small battery I'll try stick to the recommended 0,8 ohms or higher. So pretty much single coil stuff I think...
Sounds good! i have a billow v2 nano so no single coils for me... 2 coils gpna drwa to much power so i was thinking of using my triton with 1.8ohm coil and mouth to long hit it

am i the only one who jumps when there is a notification from this thread thinking "is it finally here !!!"

Come on guys stop playing with my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8a4f54481471bf8800e4f39ecd5e067a.jpg

Its already in Cape Town. Im just waiting for customs to phone me and tell me what the damage is.

Back