Group Buy: Sir Lancelot By Vape Sirs

RevnLucky7

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I noticed there's a thread above on the rules of engagement, honestly I skipped over that for just a second to see if anyone is interested before I go into detail. I have a few friends in a few places as far as original mods go. As a reseller there is no point in bringing them here to profit off of them because the price is really high and lets face it in South Africa times are tough. I can however try and use these ties to get us some high end gear at cost price.

So in this attempt I will offer first up The Sir Lancelot by Vape Sirs.
Price Is $ 148 for 10 pieces and is expected to retail in the United States for $250 - $270
They have a batch releasing in June and I know they are taking reservations, so we're on a timeline here.
This means we need 10 people for 10 pieces at $148.50 a head which is roughly R 1 554 at the current exchange rate. This is before shipping (I might get that included in the price) and before tax on copper pipes.
Roughly I would say were looking at probably around R 1 800 a head.
Key features :

• 510 stainless steel threads.
    ? Thread from the 510 top cap is comfortable with any atomizer thread.
    ? Less percentage of loose threads.
  • Locked Fire Pin.
    ? No firing pin popping out. (rotating the firing pin or continues use would usually pop the firing pins out from regular mods)
  • Awesome Aesthetics. (Laser Engrave)
  • First Ever Innovative 2-Tone Design.
  • Comes with : a Wooden Box and an Authentication Card.
  • Only 999 will be released.
Specifications :

• Modular ? Fits : 18350, 18490, 18650.
  • Sliding Copper Pins with a screw type extension.
  • 22 mm mod.
  • Reverse locking mechanism.
  • Good Copper Threads.
  • Copper Top Cap / Copper Firing Button.

lancelot1.jpg

lancelot3.jpg

lancelot6.jpg

lancelot7.jpg

Again, I'm gauging interest. If there is some, we'll follow the guidelines set out in the above mentioned thread.

Last edited:
That there, my brother, is one sexy mod! I'll have to tip the couches and search my jean pockets for any free change I can get. The patina is really nice, looks just as good without too.
The engraving is saxyyy!

Sir Lancelot by Vapesirs.jpeg

Last edited:
awesome price..I cant get it for that price if I tried (ok, I havent tried..just browsed about a bit)..pre-orders are taking place now for a price much higher than this..assuming we are talking about originals here
Anything King Arthur, shields, lancelot and I'm onto it like a rash..thats my weak spot

No these are prices directly from the manufacturers and yes, strictly original.

Beautiful mod. Looked at it the other day already. If I'd still be in SA I would definitely go for it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Back