Group Distribution Pet Bottles

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have 400ml of Heathers juice on its way for distribution. Order was placed on Tuesday and shipped on Thursday.

The next thing I need to organise is PET Bottles so I can decant and post it.

I'm wanting 5ml,10ml and 30ml. I know VM does for R5, R6 and R7 respectively. But it's the shipping that will hike the price.

I could order from FT and they should come in at around R4. The problem is I'm unsure on the quality(my guess is same as their Hangsen) and also worried that it arrives after the heathers order.

Bearing in mind that I'm in East London... would there be a store that stocks these locally?

crap. I'll post when I can remember the shops name. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Mambos? Aka plastic warehouse? Was thinking of trying there

And don't forget to take your freshly cleaned and wicked device to work today ;)

And don't forget to take your freshly cleaned and wicked device to work today ;)

Built it last night ;) no, but that's not a bad idea, forgot about them. Other place is Tosca in Berea.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I know Westpack plastics have like a load of bottles at awesome prices. I will see and go make a turn there to check the pricing. I just know that it is not R.5 for 1. More like R.10 for 10. Will go there on Monday and get back to you. Maybe I can just post them if they are cheap enough.

Thanks @TylerD ... appreciate it. Not in a major rush, only expecting the order to arrive in at least 4 weeks or so, according to what the other others are saying

Back