Hana Dna 30 Clones - Anyone Interested At +- R950?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dna30 and dna20.. Sorry... Typo... It's 2:30....vaoing some vanilla Thrilla by Legend e juice Wooohoooo

Here is a newish video on the DNA 30 clone reportedly from the manufacturer..

The arrival of the DNA20 clone is now imminent afaik (and from a different manufacturer to the DNA30 clone apparently), I have seen some pics of the DNA20 chip and they do not look like Evolv chip. Either different form factor for the electronic components or different altogether. Same screen though ..

The release of the DNA30 clones are postponed by 5 days every 5 days so .. we wait and see.?

Just as a point of interest there are other Chinese manufacturers moving into the 30w space now as well, with their own designs.

Yip and apparently the chinese 35W's are due for release as well.

Ja the Yihiecigar sx350 (they do Sigelei's 20w electronics btw) is also coming soon.

See Upgrade Yihiecigar SX350 30W to 35W 1'stVideo & 2'nd one some tests:

Some nice equipment this guy's got. Love the jumpers on the board, must still be a trial run unit.
I remember the first server motherboard I ever saw actually also had one or two jumper wires running across it, last minute fixes. It was an Intel back in 1994'ish.

Agghhhh .. this type of design has been banging around in my head for a week now and here it is, already done. :O

Nice example of what welding can do, personally I would mill it from aluminium .. (because my welding sucks!!)

There a site I keep coming across selling dna 20 chips 10 packs. Has nobody thought about a group buy and making your own box mod?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

@crack2483 I would definitely consider it, Cloupor stated that they will be selling their clone DNA30 at $24 per 10 units.

Problem is, none of the Chinese DNA clones 20 or 30 watt is yet available and Evolv, the original DNA chip manufacturer seems to have serious supply problems.

YiHieCigar's chip above must be ordered in packs of 50 or more afaik ..

Above my pay grade, @johan. Should we consider for the Rhino?

Matthee I don't know how the Afriville citizens will feel about it as we all initially agreed on the DNA30. May I suggest we get a vote going. Evolv is way behind their original schedule of 2'nd week April 2014 and emailing them just create further snotty replies "watch twitter feeds" but nothing happening on twitter as well. IMO we can't support them and should have a look at the Chinese 35W as an alternative.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can confirm stock and minimum order quantity, for interest sake.

Matthee I don't know how the Afriville citizens will feel about it as we all initially agreed on the DNA30. May I suggest we get a vote going. Evolv is way behind their original schedule of 2'nd week April 2014 and emailing them just create further snotty replies "watch twitter feeds" but nothing happening on twitter as well. IMO we can't support them and should have a look at the Chinese 35W as an alternative.
Is there a size difference between the 2 bits of electronics?
I am happy to use the Chinese 35W but agree we should have a vote.

Is there a size difference between the 2 bits of electronics?
I am happy to use the Chinese 35W but agree we should have a vote.

No idea re size difference, but I expect their should be - I'm trying to find a data sheet for the 35W unit.

I totally agree. Technology is not going backward, if we wait for the DNA30 we shall be out of fashion by the time we service our citizens.

I've emailed Cari at yihiecigar for a detailed datasheet, including dimensions etc on the SX350 - will post here as soon as I receive same.

Sadly, this group buy will also need to be cancelled. My friend in China says Cloupor now have extended lead times by another 20 days and he is not willing to hold the deposit that long. If the admins will be so kind as to move it?

Good news is he is offering some good discounts to make up for it, watch the group buy space ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back