Whens your wrap coming bro ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Im not sure yet. Im actually liking the black

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rollcall? Fasttechs making me late for class:p

How do u know if this thing is charging

Hana 20w clone, Kayfun 3.1 at 1ohm vaping my home brew of Double RY4 at 15W and going like a choo choo train.

I see the red light is on but i thought the battery indicator will do something

i forgot to take the file home last night cos my work pc is v7 64 bit , laptop is 32bit so will do it at home ..

get a kayfun 3.1 - or a rusian 91% if funds allow - i think @Cape vaping supplies are bringing in russian 91%..

you wont be sorry and will will NEVER have to buy another replacement coil.

have you got both? :--)
i want
- ease-of-use, no muss no fuss, no fiddly. easy to refill. then...
- well-made, decent threads.
...?

then i have to sort out which wire to get, and which wick.

i want
...?

That is a description of the Reo with Reomizer.

i want
...?

28 kanthal
Cotton
Micro coil 2mm id
Easy for a newby. Even i got it to work

sorry, got an MVP on the way and tomorrow i get my HANA MODZ. ...but.....hmmm...

i will admit - i feel threatand :)

but seriously the hana is really a AWESOME MOD!

im just jelous that i cannot affor both :)

I see the reo guys feel intimidated by our electronical 30w mods
Not at all. My Cana is on the way to try out, but it will never replace the convenience of a Reo. Maybe when there is a bottom fed 30+W mod. Is your Reo on the way:D.

Not at all. My Cana is on the way to try out, but it will never replace the convenience of a Reo. Maybe when there is a bottom fed 30+W mod. Is your Reo on the way:D.

Hahahaha not yet. The pretty lights on electric mods are keep me happy

This cana and the reo make the perfect combination in my opinion. still want a second reo though

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I see the reo guys feel intimidated by our electronical 30w mods

Not even close... I'm not sure I see the over excitement with the Hana Clone... everyone says Mech Mod is the way to go with a Kayfun or Russian and then people go bananas for the Hana?

I must admit I almost got caught up in the excitement and added one to my basket a few times but then I thought what am I gonna run on it and the only thing I can think of is my Original Russian 91%’s and they are both on Sigelei 20W running at 8 watts! So what on earth do I need a Hana Mod for??

Am I missing something here?

Do I want one? Yes I do but I don’t really know why? :confused:

Not even close... I'm not sure I see the over excitement with the Hana Clone... everyone says Mech Mod is the way to go with a Kayfun or Russian and then people go bananas for the Hana?

I must admit I almost got caught up in the excitement and added one to my basket a few times but then I thought what am I gonna run on it and the only thing I can think of is my Original Russian 91%’s and they are both on Sigelei 20W running at 8 watts! So what on earth do I need a Hana Mod for??

Am I missing something here?

Do I want one? Yes I do but I don’t really know why? :confused:
think its because its the closest we can get to a REO without actually buying a REO.

I have some ideas for my Cana when it arrives. Want to see the insides of it and then see from there.

That is correct. The closest we can get to a reo. Next software update will take it to 40 watt

Back