HAPPY 2019 TO AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING GROUP OF MEMBERS!!!

hot.chillie35

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
  • Wishing all forum members and their families a very Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. Out with the old, in with the new. May you be happy the whole year through. Counting my blessings and wishing you a whole lot more. Our Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright. Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon and I wish this continuous for a long time to come. With you all around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you all to have a year as incredible as you all are.
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR :party: TO YOU ALL MWAH:*;):STARFISH::clap:

download.jpegimages (5).jpeg

• Wishing all forum members and their families a very Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come. Out with the old, in with the new. May you be happy the whole year through. Counting my blessings and wishing you a whole lot more. Our Nights will be dark but days will be light, wish your life to be always bright. Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon and I wish this continuous for a long time to come. With you all around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you all to have a year as incredible as you all are.

View attachment 154868View attachment 154869

What she said☆

I've been around for a year and it's been great.
Had a few ups and downs in that time ,but my wishes are the same for everyone.health,wealth and prosperity to all for the year ahead.
Happy New Year All!!!

Since it seems like this thread has more life than the one I created this morning; I'd like to wish everyone all the best for 2019. May all your dreams come true
Viper, out!

Since it seems like this thread has more life than the one I created this morning; I'd like to wish everyone all the best for 2019. May all your dreams come true
Viper, out!
You too bro!

View attachment 154868View attachment 154869

Thank you @hot.chillie35
And to you too! And thanks for all your contributions and posts (and jokes) on the forum!

May 2019 be a great year
I hope that each and every member has a prosperous year and enjoys their vaping journey!
And stays off the stinkies, of course!

The list is too long , I wish to wish all of you amazing ,funny , grumpy ,sweet ,helpful ,kind ,generous and friendly [tick applicable] mods ,admins ,vendors and members an awesome 2019 , it has been an eventful year for me with a lot of heartache but I became a better person through it all and Eciggsa was there for me all the way .May our mutual journey be long and pleasant , best for the new year !
images

The list is too long , I wish to wish all of you amazing ,funny , grumpy ,sweet ,helpful ,kind ,generous and friendly [tick applicable] mods ,admins ,vendors and members an awesome 2019 , it has been an eventful year for me with a lot of heartache but I became a better person through it all and Eciggsa was there for me all the way .May our mutual journey be long and pleasant , best for the new year !
images

Thank you kindly @ARYANTO
And to you too. May 2019 be great for you.
Thanks for all your contributions and dedication here - and for all the jokes.
I hope you have played enough with the new tank so the jokes can resume in full force :cool::D

What is there to say but this: May all your dreams come true and all your nightmares fade away.

Back