Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Wow time flies

:party: 6 years ago, this forum was born. And what an incredible place it has been and continues to be.

Such a great grouping of the most enthusiastic and helpful vapers in the country. It has been a blessing.

I said it last year but will say it again - thanks to @Gizmo for creating this great platform 6 years ago, to the Admin & Mod team for keeping things running well and to each and every member for your great posts and involvement on the forum.

I still say that without this forum I probably wouldn’t have had the motivation in the early days to keep up the vaping and would most likely be back on the stinkies. So a big thank you to the forum and all its participants!

Happy birthday ECIGSSA!
:BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::ura::ura::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE:

- join me in celebrating the birthday of our special forum

1E4B886E-E77E-4DB7-BA4E-C062BA2CAF47.jpeg

Oh wow!
Happy birthday to the Ecigssa forum.
And thank you to everyone that keeps the forum going :)

Well done Ecigssa. I wish this group plenty more happy cloudy days and years. What a bunch off outstanding member, admins and creators u are. Blessed to be part if this revolution..

Happy birthday Eciggsa and staff and members.have a great day!

Congrats to ECIGSSA and all of the [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] for creating one of the greatest communities on earth!! I'm honoured to share a birthday with this amazing forum!! :inlove:
:jump:

Happy birthday Ecigssa definitely the best vaping forum out there by far ever informative on the latest and greatest products :BIRFDAYCAKE::party::party::ura::baloon::dev14::jump:

6th-birthday-1.gif

Thank you to all @admin for this wonderful forum. There is still so much which I have yet to learn about vaping e.g. building, DIY; but the knowledge which I do have, I got from this forum.

In the past few months I've met a few vapers who are not on this forum. Two of them didn't even know the name of the mod which they are using. One of them doesn't know the resistance of his coil . (I asked how many ohms he's vaping with and he didn't even understand the question). And I realise that if it were not for this forum, I would be the same.

So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Just a tad too late, but Happy Birthday ECIGSSA !

If it was not for all of the active members that selflessly contribute all of their funnies, tips, tricks, reviews, wicking methods, daily drivers and all of their valued opinions and even the not-so-valued opinions too, this place would not be a second home to many of us.

Thanks to all of you for keeping ECIGSSA alive and kicking !

Wow time flies

:party: 6 years ago, this forum was born. And what an incredible place it has been and continues to be.

Such a great grouping of the most enthusiastic and helpful vapers in the country. It has been a blessing.

I said it last year but will say it again - thanks to @Gizmo for creating this great platform 6 years ago, to the Admin & Mod team for keeping things running well and to each and every member for your great posts and involvement on the forum.

I still say that without this forum I probably wouldn’t have had the motivation in the early days to keep up the vaping and would most likely be back on the stinkies. So a big thank you to the forum and all its participants!

Happy birthday ECIGSSA!
:BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::ura::ura::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE:

- join me in celebrating the birthday of our special forum

View attachment 179671
Happy Happy Birthday ECIG SA!!!!

Sorry for the late reply i was and still are just hectically busy and did not had the time to come say HI.

Well better late then never.......

I just want to say Happy Birthday again to Silver, Rob and everyone at ECIG SA, it was been a hectic year and well done for 2019 Vapecon, my first but not last, it was EPIC and can not wait for 2020!!!!!!

Regards,
Deemo

So Ecigssa's birthday is a day after Monty Python's birthday. Coincidence?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Happy Happy Birthday!! Awesome forum i must say, comparing this forum to some international forums like the UK, Australia vape forums, this forum is worlds apart and way better, not just the outlay but everything!

Back