Happy 6th birthday to ECIGSSA

Wow time flies

:party: 6 years ago, this forum was born. And what an incredible place it has been and continues to be.

Such a great grouping of the most enthusiastic and helpful vapers in the country. It has been a blessing.

I said it last year but will say it again - thanks to @Gizmo for creating this great platform 6 years ago, to the Admin & Mod team for keeping things running well and to each and every member for your great posts and involvement on the forum.

I still say that without this forum I probably wouldn’t have had the motivation in the early days to keep up the vaping and would most likely be back on the stinkies. So a big thank you to the forum and all its participants!

Happy birthday ECIGSSA!
:BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::ura::ura::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE::BIRFDAYCAKE:

- join me in celebrating the birthday of our special forum

View attachment 179671

What are we doing to celebrate this years? :) :) :)

Attachments

• E0nWHRJ.gif
    E0nWHRJ.gif
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
Oh what a special day! Happy birthday to the ecigssa forum and all the people who work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly.

6th-birthday-13.gif

Happy Birthday, after coming from a Twisp which was quite ineffective and discovering a whole new and different world of vaping thanks in part to this forum. Not only did it probably save my life but with the amount of money that I have spent(And many other members too I am sure), the industry is in your debt and in a healthy place due to this forum.

All members have been an asset but special thanks to @Silver and @Rob Fisher

Happy Birthday, after coming from a Twisp which was quite ineffective and discovering a whole new and different world of vaping thanks in part to this forum. Not only did it probably save my life but with the amount of money that I have spent(And many other members too I am sure), the industry is in your debt and in a healthy place due to this forum.

Thanks for the kind words @CMMACKEM and for all your contributions over the years
And let’s not forget your tantalizing international juice posts!
You probably have ordered more intnl juices than most of us here combined - lol

Oh what a special day! Happy birthday to the ecigssa forum and all the people who work behind the scenes to keep everything running smoothly.

View attachment 197892

Thanks for the sentiments @Hooked !
And to you for all your tireless contributions here

However, it’s actually not ECIGSSA’s birthday today, it was born in October
This is a thread revival by @volcom27101982
You can blame it on him. Lol

I see where @volcom27101982 head is at. He wants to re-live his matric 40 days count down... but to miss Angies and kopdoek's confusion no one knows when that will be. So lets start counting down to "Vapers 120 days". Our older generations likes to plan ahead and not to leave everything to the last minute. Great thinking buddy. Kadoes to YOU.

I just noticed that its 4 months exactly to the day today................can you tell Im bored. Soooooorrrrrrry.

Attachments

• fTL80ff.gif
    fTL80ff.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
I just noticed that its 4 months exactly to the day today................can you tell Im bored. Soooooorrrrrrry.

Not a problem at all @volcom27101982
It’s never a bad thing to look forward to ECIGSSA’s 7th birthday!
My gosh, 7 years, wow

That is definitely a reason to celebrate!

Thanks for those kind words @CMMACKEM! It's been an absolute pleasure and the same goes to you and the rest of the members... it's been a two-way street and a real pleasant one at that! And like you vaping and the forum saved my life!

I see where @volcom27101982 head is at. He wants to re-live his matric 40 days count down... but to miss Angies and kopdoek's confusion no one knows when that will be. So lets start counting down to "Vapers 120 days". Our older generations likes to plan ahead and not to leave everything to the last minute. Great thinking buddy. Kadoes to YOU.

Attachments

• QLjO8.gif
    QLjO8.gif
    767.6 KB · Views: 5
  • neal5354.gif
    neal5354.gif
    2 MB · Views: 6

I was going to wax lyrical, but you can all wait six months for my timeless prose. B;)

But seriously? Thanks everyone. It’s been a difficult time and without the support and the entertainment, I’d probably by puffing away on a Camer Right or some other frightening imported cancer stick.

I was going to wax lyrical, but you can all wait six months for my timeless prose. B;)

But seriously? Thanks everyone. It’s been a difficult time and without the support and the entertainment, I’d probably by puffing away on a Camer Right or some other frightening imported cancer stick.
Omg Im gonna miss that brand and the horse riding man. Sigh.

I just physically cant after everything I know.

Darn that apple flavour vaping Eve.

Attachments

• Ain_t_Nobody_got_time_fo_dat_Gphy-min_large.gif
    Ain_t_Nobody_got_time_fo_dat_Gphy-min_large.gif
    831 KB · Views: 7

Thanks for sharing that @DavyH
If the members here helped you to stay off the stinkies then that is all that matters.
The members here truly rock!

Vape on

Back