HCigar HB DNA40 (powered by authentic Evolv)

huffnpuff

sy-subrc = 0
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Seeing the The SMOK M80 was a fail wrt temp regulation, it looks like the next best thing up the price ladder for working temp regualion and causing a bit of a stir is the HCigar HB DNA40 with unbelievably an authentic DNA40 board in. Cost is a little more the half the Vaporshark:

Here's the ECF link mentioned in Todds review with concerns and tweaks in

Last edited:
Affordable DNA40!
It was only a matter of time...

I must say; I am thoroughly impressed with the insides of this device.
Everything around the board is VERY impressively assembled, and looks VERY neat; a whole lot neater than most devices I have a look inside of...

If a local vendor gets their mitts on this before @KieranD gets his hands on the next batch of Sharks, I MIGHT actually consider picking up one of these instead. Maybe...?
At least in the meantime, I can rest assured that other people will have put this through it's paces and reported any faults/shortcomings/problems with it, and will make an intelligent buy all the more easier.

Seeing the The SMOK M80 was a fail wrt temp regulation, it looks like the next best thing up the price ladder for working temp regualion and causing a bit of a stir is the HCigar HB DNA40 with unbelievably an authentic DNA40 board in. Cost is a little more the half the Vaporshark:

Here's the ECF link mentioned in Todds review with concerns and tweaks in

Why the smok xpro 80 was a fail?

@andro it failed at temperature control implementation. Numerous threads detail it's shortcomings. I do however think it has alot of attractive features like small size, massive battery capacity and it does fire a true 80 watts. I would buy one but I'm holding out for a cheaper DNA40 device.

@andro it failed at temperature control implementation. Numerous threads detail it's shortcomings. I do however think it has alot of attractive features like small size, massive battery capacity and it does fire a true 80 watts. I would buy one but I'm holding out for a cheaper DNA40 device.
+1 What he said

so that mean ....the device is good to use with kanthal but with nickel wire doesnt perform.
i m interested in the device , thats why im asking , do you have any link for me to see please?

so that mean ....the device is good to use with kanthal but with nickel wire doesnt perform.
i m interested in the device , thats why im asking , do you have any link for me to see please?
PM sent

Back