HCigar Vt75d(DNA75)

WV2021

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Morning Fellow vapers.
I need assistance today with my DNA75 Hcigar vt75d.
I keep on getting an message saying is weak battery.
I use some of my old batteries no problem what so ever.
So I want to know what can I do regarding the weak battery error and what is the best batteries for the DNA75?

I think any batteries that will be able to handle the ohms you run perhaps molicells, lg chocs, 25r Samsung or Sony vtc5a should be good, all those work well in regulated mods but I think the chocs might have longer life

IMG_4358.JPG

I have that mod decorated by the wife, like with all my 75C mods I get "weak Battery" when the battery life is low but that's correct! I take it your issue is it say's it has charge but still says "weak battery" does the mod itself show there is charge on the battery? and you said no problem with your older batteries which looks like it's an issue with that one battery.

What battery is it? How old is it? is it working in other devices?

Can't you use one of those older batteries for now and then follow @Mzr advice!

Good Morning Fellow vapers.
I need assistance today with my DNA75 Hcigar vt75d.
I keep on getting an message saying is weak battery.
I use some of my old batteries no problem what so ever.
So I want to know what can I do regarding the weak battery error and what is the best batteries for the DNA75?
Me bad, the 75D so the older chip mine's the colour but all the above advice remains the same!

Howzit @Timwis
I've done the swop outs as well still the same issue.
But with my older batteries no issue.
The Batts are about 1 year old.Always charge them as a pair.
@Mzr Where does a person get chocs batteries to buy?

Howzit @Timwis
Try Howell cells.
You can thank me later...
Foggas and @Rooigevaar should have stock

Howzit @Timwis
Just guessing from your profile picture you use a dual coil tank on it and unlike most proprietary chips that will still work if it can't output the wattage you requested but just give as close to the wattage as possible and only actually give a weak or low battery warning when the charge falls below a cut-off level (usually 3.2v) with a DNA device it will say weak battery if it can't output the wattage requested and cut off as it prides itself on accuracy so yep a better battery will solve the problem and my guess is if you were to run a single coil tank with a modest RDL or a MTL build then those batteries will no longer give the weak battery message and also work fine.

@Timwis I'm using a Kylin single coil tank currently.But I will definitely try new batteries.Thank you all for the feedback and inputs.

Back