Heathers Heavenly Vapes Now Available Locally

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
HHV.PNG

Heathers Heavenly Vapes has been a staple in many SA vapers vape diet for many months. It is one of the best all round Juice vendors that I have come across. They offer a huge variety of custom juices that will satisfy anybodies preferance.

We have selected a few of our favourite flavours to start off with but will be taking orders for any of their variants in the future.

My personal favourite is Heavenly Tobacco (RY4) that I can only describe as a 'burnt caramel' tobacco is so delicous I have to pry the bottle from my wifes claws everytime I want a refill :--)

Our target price (Cu$toms dependant) is R120 for 18ml. Please note that it is bottled in the USA and is not rebottled in any way. 18ml is their wholesale bottle (hence the reason you cannot purchase 18ml directly) and will initially only be available in 60/40 VG/PG ratio. HHV do however offer a variety of ratios, all of which are available to you on our next order.

If there is a custom mix you would like, I would suggest visiting http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/ to see the options. Any custom order can be placed in this thread and will be order in our next order.

Our initial order consists of the following of our personal favourites:

Heavenly Tobacco
Why did we change the name from Heavenly RY4? Customers have raved about our new take on the traditional RY4, but it is more rich and complex than any RY4 on the market, so we decided to rename it Heavenly Tobacco. Nice slightly sweet tobacco flavor with notes of nuts, vanilla and caramel.

Peanut Butter Cookie
Just like grandma's straight out of the oven...

Atomic Grasshopper
Think back to when you had the best mint chocolate chip ice cream ever... Yup, this is it!

Dark Horse
Dark Horse is an extracted tobacco that contains both cigarette and pipe tobacco qualities. Slightly punchy, grassy, earthy and flavorful with just the right hint of spice.
(This to me is the most realistic cigarette tasting juice I have tried)

Heavenly Waffles
Our waffles are out of this world delicious. Add ingredients to the waffles like pecan and banana, extra syrup, extra butter and fruit toppings. Make em the way you like them using the choices
(We have selected Blueberry and strawberry, both with maple syrup) to start with.

Huntsman
Huntsman is another in our line of extracted tobaccos. A medium bodied tobacco with woody, earthy tones. Great tobacco flavor without being too heavy.

Maple EH?
Maple Eh? is a wonderful, full bodied maple tobacco. Bright with a nice maple undertone.

Pirates Booty
The finest Caribbean tobacco extract is what this tasty vape is all about. Slightly sweet and spicy this vape combines all the great qualities of a fine Caribbean tobacco into one tasty vape.

Temptation
Temptation is a tobacco with creamy, chocolate undertones. It's a departure from Oompa and stands on it's own with a earthy tobacco tone.

White Lie
White Lie is a wonderful blend of fresh coconut and fresh pear. This magical combination produces a wonderful, full bodied flavor combination that is out of this world.

As I said in another thread, I dont want to put an ETA on this so as to avoid dissapointment. What I will say is that it has left the USA a week ago. It is travelling on a shipping method that is a first for us but I am led to believe it will be here this coming week (around 9th August).

As soon as it has landed I will update this thread accordingly.

Dude, you gonna make me broke, I'm addicted to HHT :eek:

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

You have made a super selection - probably a pick of all their best sellers!

Wow, congrats @ShaneW, our local selection is becoming more and more interesting. I remember when i started vaping the beginning of last year, good juices were so hard to cone by. All the best with your acquisition :)

@ShaneW could you please put me down for some Huntsman if you have it in 6mg? Also looking for some H1N1 if that is available in 6? Otherwise I'll probably just take it in 12mg.

@ShaneW put me down for atomic grasshopper and peanut butter cookie, 0mg, 80VG/20PG on your next order

@ShaneW when will you be doing the next order for both hhv and bobas?

Hi

What mg will you be getting in with this order?

Sorry for only replying now, things have been crazy lately.

Can I place my order for Huntsman and RY4 now :clap:
No Problem, I will have them in 12mg... is that ok?

@ShaneW could you please put me down for some Huntsman if you have it in 6mg? Also looking for some H1N1 if that is available in 6? Otherwise I'll probably just take it in 12mg.
Only have the huntsman in 12mg this time around. Would you like it in 12mg now or should I order 6mg for you next time around? Sorry but all the H1N1 flew out the door this morning.

@ShaneW when will you be doing the next order for both hhv and bobas?
I'm almost certain the HHV is gonna fly soon after landing so probably the same day it arrives :)

Hi

What mg will you be getting in with this order?
Heavenly is available in 6,12,18 all the others are only in 12mg but if you want anything, post it here and ill include in the next order.

Blueberry Muffin
Caramel Apple Tobacco
Cin City
P'Nut Butter Cookie

all in 6mg 60 vg - 40 pg
18ml please

@ShaneW could you perhaps get me both in 6mg on the next order?

No Problem on the HHV, added to the list.
I'm not sure when I will be ordering Nicoticket again. They not taking on wholesalers at the moment and this was just a trial run. I will include yours next time for sure though :)

Blueberry Muffin
Caramel Apple Tobacco
Cin City
P'Nut Butter Cookie

all in 6mg 60 vg - 40 pg
18ml please

No problem added to the list!

I will be starting a new thread for custom requests on the next order. Until then, you guys can put your requests here.

Thanks once again for the support... you guys rock!

Look like I will holding out till the end of the month, two birthdays in the family this month has flattened the pocket.

Will place my order for Huntsman 18mg and 12mg and RY4 18mg at the end of the month. So if you can plan your next order to include this I will be happy.

Thanks @ShaneW

Back