Hello from Aspire!

DaveN

Aspire
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello Everyone,

We are glad to join the ECIGSSA forum and being closer to the South African vape community now.

We will keep you updated with the latest news of Aspire’s product developments and are always open for your comments and suggestions.

In addition we will also launch “Giveaway Contests” once in a while. So stay tuned ;-)

01-1812-001-jpg.152041

What’s your favorite Aspire device or which one would you like to purchase in the near future?

Cheers and all the best,

Your Aspire Team

About us:
Aspire is one of the best vape brands for tanks, mods and kits. Our brand is popular among vapers worldwide and we are dedicated to provide our customers high quality products and an attentive service.
We are a pioneer for innovations in the vaping industry with the past launch of products such as Nautilus tank, Atlantis tank, Cleito tank, Revvo tank.
More information at: www.aspirecig.com or www.aspirecig-global.com

Attachments

• 01-1812 (001).jpg
    01-1812 (001).jpg
    186 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Welcome as an international supporting vendor @DaveN
Happy to have ASPIRE here with us.
All the best!

@Rob Fisher - have you commented anywhere about that Nautilus AIO?
I may have missed it

Anything with the name Nautilus in it pricks my ears because that original Nautilus tank was a WINNER WINNER in its day!!!

I may have missed it

Anything with the name Nautilus in it pricks my ears because that original Nautilus tank was a WINNER WINNER in its day!!!

Nope, I haven't Hi Ho @Silver! It came via DHL Vape Mail on Friday before I headed to the Midlands for the wedding... My good mates in PTA that I converted from smokers a couple of years ago STILL only use the Nautilus Mini and I have given them many options to try bit they just like the Nautilus... so I figured I would buy one of these to see if they like it to give them another option... it's way too much of an MTL vape for me but I will give it to them to play with next weekend when I get up there...

I may have missed it

Hi Silver, You might be also interested in our latest Zelos 2.0 50W Kit which comes with a new Nautilus 2S tank.

Nope, I haven't Hi Ho @Silver! It came via DHL Vape Mail on Friday before I headed to the Midlands for the wedding... My good mates in PTA that I converted from smokers a couple of years ago STILL only use the Nautilus Mini and I have given them many options to try bit they just like the Nautilus... so I figured I would buy one of these to see if they like it to give them another option... it's way too much of an MTL vape for me but I will give it to them to play with next weekend when I get up there...

Thanks a lot for your feedback Rob. It would be great if your mates could let us know their opinion to the Nautilus AIO as well.

Welcome @Aspire !

I have two Nautilus tanks (one "ordinary" and the sleeve), as well as Gusto Mini. Love all of them!

However, the pods for the Gusto Mini are very expensive so I seldom use it.

Just wondering why the Gusto Mini isn't part of your pic?

Welcome @Aspire !

I have two Nautilus tanks (one "ordinary" and the sleeve), as well as Gusto Mini. Love all of them!

However, the pods for the Gusto Mini are very expensive so I seldom use it.

Just wondering why the Gusto Mini isn't part of your pic?

Hi, By now we have quite a large product range and so we didn’t want to squeeze all of the items into one picture ;-). The Gusto Mini (which doesn’t have refillable pod) is a bit special as we sell them exclusively to our e-liquid brand partners who will fill the pods and distribute the devices by themselves.

Yes Aspire nice... Only ever used Aspire tanks

Used: Atlantis, Atlantis V2, Triton
Currently using: Cleito

Been looking at new tanks lately as it is time for an upgrade : It was going to be either the Revvo or Cleito Pro but now I'm thinking NEPHO!!! omg:fearscream: -the blue one-

Yes Aspire nice... Only ever used Aspire tanks

Used: Atlantis, Atlantis V2, Triton
Currently using: Cleito

Been looking at new tanks lately as it is time for an upgrade : It was going to be either the Revvo or Cleito Pro but now I'm thinking NEPHO!!! omg:fearscream: -the blue one-

Thanks a lot for your feedback and we hope that you are able to try out the tanks beforehand. If you stick to the Cleito Pro, then you still could use your old coils though.

Thanks a lot for your feedback and we hope that you are able to try out the tanks beforehand. If you stick to the Cleito Pro, then you still could use your old coils though.

So that being said ... Could you not just use the Cleito Pro coils on the old Cleito tank?

Back